• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

charge for more adults?

Sally Bradley

Mouseketeer
I'm taking a look at room prices for AP rates...but after checking out the official Disney website, I'm wondering...I thought the prices were per room/per night. Now I'm seeing they charge extra for more than 2 adults (DH and I are taking Grandma). Is this true? How much more per room?

For every adult over 2 in a room they charge the following:

25.00 for deluxe
15.00 for moderate
10.00 for value
5.00 for wilderness cabin
2.00 for a campsite

Hope this helps!!!

Most hotels and resorts anywhere have this same policy. It is not unique to WDW. Considering the size of most of the WDW resort rooms, it is somewhat crowded for more than 2 adults anyway.

What I have found interesting about Dis (who is the only hotel who has ever charged us for an extra adult), is if I know there will be 3 adults in advance and tell them, I get charged. If I add the extra adult when I check in (if it's been last minute and I haven't called first), they don't charge me.

That leads me to my next question...with 3 adults and one child, I want to make sure we have enough sleeping space.

I'm willing to pay extra for a deluxe room w/a queen, bunk beds and a sleeper sofa (or 2 queens and a sofa sleeper). When you make ressies and request such, are those requests usually honored, or is it a tossup...like it is with other room requests?

Typically a deluxe room has two queen sized beds and a day bed that is the size of a twin bed. It can comfortably sleep five.

DMRick,

Interesting point! I'll be sure to remember that!:teeth:

:sunny::bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :sunny:

At the Contemporary, all of the rooms with Queen sized beds have a day bed.. also the rooms are huge, and so are the bathrooms. The Garden Wing is usually one of the more reasonably priced options for a deluxe, as well. Just note that the AKL and WL room sizes are no bigger than the rooms in CBR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter