Characters at CRT dinner?

heartofdisney

Mouseketeer
This has probaly been asked alot before,so I appreciate anyone who has the answers and doesn't mind answeing this question for me.

My daughters best friend,and her mom are coming on the trip with my daughter and I. They have never been to Disney before,and so of course I want to make it as special as I can for them. My daughters friend wants to see the princesses,and yes,she is 16 too..haha My daughter doesn"t care about the princesses but she has always wanted to eat inside the castle.So I thought I was being pretty clever and booked CRT for our first night thier wishes.However now my neighbor tells me that there are no princesses at the CRT dinner,only at the breakfast. Is she right? Are there any characters at the dinner? Thanks!

There are no Princesses at CRT dinner. The Fairy Godmother and the mice Perla and Suzi do a short show and circulate through the room. The do not visit each table nor do they sign autographs or pose for pictures. The Princesses are in the dining room for breakfast and lunch only.

Princesses are at breakfast and lunch... at dinner Cinderella is there in the foyer to take a picture with. During dinner the fairy godmother and the mice do a little show - which we really enjoy, singing bibbity bobbity. My girls have really enjoyed the dinner there.
I take them to Akershus for breakfast or lunch in Norway to see the princesses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!