Character swap - progress thread!! CLOSED & COMPLETE

Thanks! I did the princess letters with the Storybook font.

Thanks! I have that font. I usually start at the top of the alphabet and work my way down until I find the font I want to use. That's why my princess letters are "invitation" font. I need to start at z and discover a whole new world!

DB - I love them!! I need to look to see if I get them! The O for Eeyore is my fav...looks like he is climbing right out of it! Awesome!

Anne, Awesome as always girl! I love them all. I can't even pick a favorite because they are all sooooo cute. I am always beyond impressed with your work...just beautiful!

DB, those are wonderful!!!!!:lovestruc

Yesterday, I received packages from SIOH, sanapp, and hiclarke. I haven't opened them yet, but wanted you to know they are here.

Okay, ladies, today is mail day. Most of you have posted and let me know your status. For those of you that haven't, please let me know what's happening and if you'll be mailing today.:goodvibes

i love everything thats been made for this swap! wish i was in all of the groups! i'm getting worried that mine hasnt turned up yet! grr! trans-atlantic post is rubbish!

I'm almost done...I'll mail tomorrow...hope that is ok...you'll get everything in time... :)

:headache:

There is a reason why when you go to a crop they make you put your soda in a cup with a lid.

I will be remaking my "What a Character" set. Instead of a Fab Five feel I will need to go with a Pixar character theme as that is what I have enough here without going out and buying more.

I will work on this all night, after picking up little bit from school, and will be in the postal system on Saturday.

Sorry for my tardiness.

Mickster, mailing tomorrow is fine. It should make it here before the deadline.

AWM, so sorry for the soda mishap. That stinks. :hug:

I've updated the slideshow with what's been posted in the last couple of days and with the 3 packages I received yesterday. It should be up-to-date.

It's totally my fault. I didn't put stuff away as I finished and went to move the can and put it on an unsteady surface [pile of stuff] and it tipped on to the paper. :sad2:

Off to get Little Bit and then back to work on this. :thumbsup2

The mailman just came to my door and, Jayne, your box is here!!!! I haven't opened it yet, but it's all sealed up and in good shape so all inside should be fine. I'll open it and check everything this evening when I get home from work.

The mailman just came to my door and, Jayne, your box is here!!!! I haven't opened it yet, but it's all sealed up and in good shape so all inside should be fine. I'll open it and check everything this evening when I get home from work.

Thank goodness for that! Because we were camping when i posted it the only post office was a really little one in the middle of nowhere so i was starting to worry! ha ha!

I am done...and mailing tomorrow...here is everything...sorry the pictures are stinky...yeah, stinky...I used my phone...:woohoo: and believe it or not, I took them on the same table under the same light! Crazy...

Group C2: Tiana
ry%3D400

Group O: Silvermist
ry%3D400

Group 6b: Toy Story, Army Men (I hope you can tell this is a parachute for the army men...)
ry%3D400

Group 9b: Donald Duck, 2 letters
ry%3D400

Those are very cute Mickster.

I have everything cut out now. Title and my paper didn't want to work so well. I will assemble some now and the rest tomorrow morning and be postal before the office closes at noon.

Mickster, great job! I love the A being the parachute for the army man! Cute idea!

AWM, thanks for working so hard on getting those done and out. You are wonderful!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter