Character swap - progress thread!! CLOSED & COMPLETE

Will be up bright & early saturday to try and finish my woody pieces that havent been completed. Hopefully I'll make the PO before it closes at 11:30. If not, I'll be postal first thing Tuesday morning.

What is SDV? Not up on all the short cut lingo yet lol .. I guess I could make some words up .. but well probably wouldn't be appropriate! :lmao:

SDV is Scrapbooker Dream Vacation (or something close to that!). They have retreats in various places throughout the year and each August, they are at WDW! This was my first time going and it was soooooo much fun!

Oh my gosh! Talk about dying and going to heaven! lol .. Disney? AND Scrapbooking? Very cool! Did you get any pages done? Not sure I would for this retreat lol

SDV is Scrapbooker Dream Vacation (or something close to that!). They have retreats in various places throughout the year and each August, they are at WDW! This was my first time going and it was soooooo much fun!

Ta Da! I bagged all of my groups and then had the revelation on what to do with my last group so I just did it and now they are all done - bagged - and in the priority envelope! They will go out Friday - I have to go to NYC for work tomorrow - Thurs.

Thanks!

Oh my gosh! Talk about dying and going to heaven! lol .. Disney? AND Scrapbooking? Very cool! Did you get any pages done? Not sure I would for this retreat lol

Yes, actually I did get some pages done. I also worked on swap stuff!

Thank you to those of you that have checked in and let me know your status for mailing by Friday. I really appreciate it. Everyone else, please let me know by Friday what your status is!:goodvibes

And, I guess I should give my status. I still have some of the 2 inch letters to do. That is what I will be finishing up this weekend.

I should be mailed by Friday -- I hate running this late on it (I usually get them mailed well before the due date) but my daughter had ACL surgery on her knee last Friday and it has been wild here. But we both have our sleep in us and we are stuck in the house so I have been getting a lot done. I'll post some pictures later today.

Some pics --

1 - Pooh and Friends. 4" Piglet

DSC00519.jpg

6 - Toy Story. 4" Green Army Men

DSC00520.jpg

7b - Mickey Mouse. 2" letters

DSC00521.jpg

11b - Pooh and Eeyore. 2" letters

DSC00522.jpg

15 - Princesses. 2" letters

DSC00523.jpg

They are adorable!! I used the same Mickey paper (with the white background) for one of my Mickey letters!! LOL

They are adorable!! I used the same Mickey paper (with the white background) for one of my Mickey letters!! LOL

Thanks to all! I really worked hard to find paper that screamed the character. The Pooh and Eeyore paper is rather old, but I finally found a good time for it. It's very hard to find character paper with a tiny print for the 2" letters -- I cut more Eeoyores than needed just to get enough with Eeyore in them.

I mailed mine out today so they should be there on Friday. Thanks again for hostessing!

Hannelore

Very cute!! I used the same princess paper (on the left), and the same brads except there're gold.

Oh, that's funny about the paper! But they can't be the same brads because the crown and bubbles are 3-D stickers. The underlying color in the crown is prismatic silver - very sparkly.

Postal! Here they are:

7-Mickey Mouse

DSC_0156-1.jpg

8-Minnie Mouse

DSC_0157.jpg

9-Donald Duck
(lots of flock ;))

DSC_0154.jpg

10-Pluto & Goofy

DSC_0158-1.jpg

11-Pooh & Eeyore
(mine were both Eeyore)

DSC_0160.jpg

12-Tigger & Piglet

DSC_0162-1.jpg

15-Princesses

DSC_0159.jpg

16-Characters

DSC_0163.jpg

17-Autographs

DSC_0164.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter