Character meets at Sea world

wdw4rfam

DVC Member/AP holder
So we heard from a Disney CM that Sea world is now allowing meet and greets fully- with hugs. Can anyone confirm or deny?

So we heard from a Disney CM that Sea world is now allowing meet and greets fully- with hugs. Can anyone confirm or deny?
I was there today. The only characters I saw were in Sesame Land and there were no hugs or touching. The kids were separated by boxes between them and the character.

Not a character per se, but a parade performer took my son by the hand and walked him around the parade pre show and let him spray people with the cooler (a pressure sprayer). Elmo and Cookie are still behind boxes and not huggable.

Hello. I'll be visiting Disney Sept 25 to Oct 6.

I was hoping to use a free day to meet the Sesame Street characters at SeaWorld. Can any provide an update as to whether the characters are out and if you can get close to them?

Thanks in advance :-D

I was hoping to use a free day to meet the Sesame Street characters at SeaWorld. Can any provide an update as to whether the characters are out and if you can get close to them?

I don't know if this means anything, but we were at Busch Gardens Williamsburg and Elmo was giving hugs and Bert kissed my hand. I know different states and cities have different policies, but I didn't know if since they are the same parent company if policies would be similar.

The characters were still socially distant, as of a few weeks ago

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter