Character meetings - Princes!?

Someone forgot to tell Prince Phillip and Princess Aurora not to hang out behind the castle. This picture is from November. Darling Daughter proceeded to tell Prince Phillip that her daddy thought Princess Aurora was the prettiest princess and that her daddy had a crush on her. Good thing he didn't have his sword.

2605257045_693f929495_b.jpg

2605255541_f07a2cb310_b.jpg

Prince Philip and Princess Aurora do not meet behind the castle anymore.

And I happen to be good friends with Prince Philp from your picture, Bell30012. He is very nice.

We met prince charming with cinderella in the tent in toontown and aladdin but those are the only 2. Hopefully we will meet more this time!

Well, that's still a wonderful surprise to see Prince Charming!

And thank you for sharing pictures of the elusive prince!

We saw prince charming and prince phillip at mnsshp this year. they were in the judges' tent in toontown.

:eek: Here's hoping Phillip stays there for next year when I go for my birthday/MNSSHP :lmao:

Thank you very much for the heads up!!

WE saw all of the princes in the toontown tent at MNSSHP last year. Aurora and Phillip, Cinderella and the Prince, and Snow White and her Prince. princess:

Man, I hope the princes are out next year...I have already decided that I am going to MNSSHP next year for my Big 3-0! I hope I can find Prince Eric. :lovestruc Although I am sure he is not as cute without his big fluffy dog. :lmao:

i dont think the is a place where you can see all the princes.:confused:

Not really. Usually they aren't out except for the parties. Toontown is the best bet to see more then one (Prince Philip and Prince Charming are there for both mnsshp and mvmcp).

We saw him along side Aurora in the Judge's Tent at MNSSHP on Sept 16th. He was quite charming - even more so than Prince Charming, who was there with Cinderella. Prince Phillip talked for a good while with my 6 year old daughter. He's always been her favorite!

Not really. Usually they aren't out except for the parties. Toontown is the best bet to see more then one (Prince Philip and Prince Charming are there for both mnsshp and mvmcp).

:lovestruc MVMCP? Keeping fingers crossed!! Thanks Joanna! I'll keep my eyes out! :love:

BUMP!

Any new updates? Still haven't seen Prince Phillip on any trips. :sad2:

I'll be there Dec. 18 - 23rd. But we aren't doing MVMCP .. so hopefully I'll find him randomly in another location!

BUMP!

Any new updates? Still haven't seen Prince Phillip on any trips. :sad2:

I'll be there Dec. 18 - 23rd. But we aren't doing MVMCP .. so hopefully I'll find him randomly in another location!

Unfortunately Prince Philip only appears at special events (mnsshp and mvmcp).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter