Character Dining August Auberge / Plaza

HappyHammer

Mouseketeer
Has anyone been able to book character dining through the app for reservations in August? When I look, Auberge is only available for Lunch for small numbers, smaller than my booking party. With 'Character Dining at Plaza Restaurant', there is only a dinner option, again with small numbers. Breakfast does not appear at all.

Is it really a case of them being fully booked already for my dates (8-11th August) or is it because they are not available yet? I thought that you couldn't book the character dining until up to 2 months before your arrival date?

What number do I call to book? I didn't see one on the dining page, but I might have missed it!

What number do I call to book? I didn't see one on the dining page, but I might have missed it!
i don't have it handy but i think I used Viber and called the main number. gave them my hotel confirmation and they took care of it

I was able to book them this morning for August 13-14 - I received an alert from a reservation finder so I guess they just opened our dates today!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter