Character Breakfast or Cafe Mickey?

Renowen

Earning My Ears
Now I have decided to upgrade to HB .......

Previously my mum, who is coming with us, mentioned she was thinking of booking a character breakfast, which I'm sure my girls will go nuts over!

However I'm wondering .... I've noticed one of the restaurants where we can use the standard food vouchers is a character restaurant (Cowboy Cookout?), so does that mean we can have dinner with a character or two around for 'free?'

Failing that, as we can use the vouchers as part payment at Cafe Mickey, would it be better going there instead? (I'd like to go to Cafe Mickey anyway so would kinda kill two birds)

Having never eaten in the park apart from McDonalds - what can I say, I was 16 when my parents took me so they didn't see the point of going to a Disney resturant :confused3) - can anyone give me any pointers? Don't want my mum to 'waste' her money on a Breakfast when we can get a similar experience at the Cafe.

Thanks again - let me know when you are getting sick of me, you have 2 more months of this :laughing:

cowboy cookout is no longer a character meal, that information is out of date.

I'd use my vouchers for lunch or dinner at Cafe Mickey, its much better value compared with paying the full price of something like £15 per person, adult and child, to have breakfast in Cafe Mickey.

Now I have decided to upgrade to HB .......

Previously my mum, who is coming with us, mentioned she was thinking of booking a character breakfast, which I'm sure my girls will go nuts over!

However I'm wondering .... I've noticed one of the restaurants where we can use the standard food vouchers is a character restaurant (Cowboy Cookout?), so does that mean we can have dinner with a character or two around for 'free?'

Failing that, as we can use the vouchers as part payment at Cafe Mickey, would it be better going there instead? (I'd like to go to Cafe Mickey anyway so would kinda kill two birds)

Having never eaten in the park apart from McDonalds - what can I say, I was 16 when my parents took me so they didn't see the point of going to a Disney resturant :confused3) - can anyone give me any pointers? Don't want my mum to 'waste' her money on a Breakfast when we can get a similar experience at the Cafe.

Thanks again - let me know when you are getting sick of me, you have 2 more months of this :laughing:

I have just posted on your other thread lol ( supposed to be ironing )

I think if I had your meal v I would eat at restaurant des stars in the studios and meet remy, Annette's dinner ,la cantina, and cafe mickey pay the extra for dinner.
My lot are not morning people at all so breakfast at cafe mickey would be wasted on them, you no your own kids they may love it.
Cowboy cookout gone now sorry I would of loved that one two.
Rachael x
Ps you already have breakfast why pay twice ?

Ps you already have breakfast why pay twice ?

My thoughts exactly! Plus while kids aren't too bad in the morning, it seems like it would be a bit of a rush even for the second sitting!

Oh I am gutted that Cowboy cookout is no longer a character place! Especially as the characters seemed to be Woody and Jessie (DD2 is a HUGE Toy Story fan) When did it change as saw a review dated just 3 months ago? :(

I think we might just go for dinner at a character place, unless of course my mum insists ... who am I to say no right? lol

Cowboy cookout still there just not with woody Jessie etc.
They used to do a tea party to with them but that gone now.

Your breakfast would be in cafe mickey, if she happy to pay let her ;)

You must have a earl of sandwich when you are there they very nice :goodvibes

cowboy cookout stopped being a character meal venue in November last year unfortunately.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter