• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Chaos, Confusion and Delays.. a TR

Today, we went to Halifax. Since our excursion wasn't until the afternoon, my mom and I went down to the stores in the port. It was kind of like a farmer's market. We met up for our excursion in Beat Street. Along with my family, our tablemates joined us for this excursion. Perry loved this excursion, although he did fall asleep some of the time. We also went to the Titanic memorial and Penny's Cove. Perry loved this.

That night was a comedy show which I didn't go to. It was Officer Pin Trading where I traded a lot of pins, with 4 lanyards that I had brought with me. Dinner was at Lumiere's which was our only time we would be eating there :scared1: About halfway through dinner, I went to go see Goofy in the atrium and did one of those professional pictures, which my mom ended up not buying.

Up Next: A Jetboat ride, Pirate Night, What?! We have a dancer in the family?!, St. John

Stay Tuned for the rest and I may have pictures to share

Today, we went to Saint John. Our excursion today was a tour around Saint John and a river rafting jetboat ride. It was very bumpy and I nearly fell out at some points. After the excursion, we went shopping in the port.

Tonight was Pirate Night. The show in the Walt Disney Theater was a movie, which was Brave. I saw alot of characters while my parents were at the movie and my sister was in the room. The characters I ended up seeing were Chip & Dale, Minnie, Captain Hook and Smee and Captain Jack Sparrow. This was my first time meeting Captain Jack Sparrow. I loved meeting him and after he signed my autograph book, he would throw it to the character handler.

After I finished my time with Captain Jack Sparrow, I ran into our tablemates. The girls and I got in line to see Captain Jack. This would be my 2nd time seeing him. Right after we got in line, the CMs closed the line :cool1: When it was our turn, Captain Jack said "Hello Again" to me :blush: I was shocked because I had seen him a half and an hour prior to this. I decided to get a photo with the girls, Captain Jack and I and one with just the girls and Captain Jack without me. I let the photographer use my camera for all three pictures.

After Captain Jack, the girls and I met their parents at Studio Sea. We saw A Pirates Life for Me, a game show. It was funny. The Pirate girls made us sing and told jokes. We didn't win but everyone got buttons at the end. Dinner was at Animator's Palate. At one point, they had a Pirate Limbo Parade. All of the servers were dressed up in their pirate costumes. They chose all four girls (our tablemates DDs), my sister and I to be a part of it!! pirate: I was shocked because nobody had told me about it. During dinner, we got bandanas which I loved.

That night was the Pirate deck party. Normally, I'm not a dancer, but this time, I did ALOT of dancing. This shocked my family because they had no idea that they had a dancer. At one point, my dad and the dad of our tablemates danced. Basically, I couldn't stop dancing.

Up Next: Dreams, Sea Day, Last Full Day :sad:

Here are some more pictures:
2i79sfm.jpg

HersheyPark

34esqys.jpg

HersheyPark sign for Big Time Rush, (kaoden39, I know how much Kody loves Big Time Rush so this is for her)

1zx8vuv.jpg

View from Hershey kisses tower

w7iema.jpg

Big Time Rush Poster in HersheyPark

2qw2a6s.jpg

Chocolate World Sign

Hi Everyone!!

Sorry about the delay. Anyway, I wanted to share with you guys that I'm going to be busy for the next three months. First of all, school ends in 5 weeks, then I'm going to London and Paris, then I'm going to see Sister Act, then I have the d23 expo, school registration :scared1: and the Jonas Brothers concert.

Also, I got accepted to my school's link crew. This is where a group of juniors and seniors help the freshmen got more situated for their high school years. Unfortunatley, this means that I have to give up 3 days of my last days of summer vacation.

Here are some more pictures:
2w37xi9.jpg

Hershey Gardens

2v2d1si.jpg

Hershey Gardens 2

2ntenpu.jpg

My stuffed pajama pooh bear in Stoneybrook

j7gj2a.jpg

A view of the New York port

90zmzq.jpg

A view of New York City

2whmbo5.jpg

Me with Mickey. I let the photographer take one with my camera

August 9, 2012- Disney Dreams, Last Night, Sea Day

Today was the last day of the disney cruise. It was an at sea day which was nice. Got to see lots of characters, packed, met the Captain and saw the show, Disney Dreams. I love how Anne Marie (the main girl)
had lots of stuffed animals like me. I cried when they sang When You Wish Upon a Star and I loved how there are other characters. On the last night, the servers hold their flags from the countries they're from while It's a Small World plays in the background. I love this

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter