Chaos, Confusion and Delays.. a TR

Happy Birthday Cymphonique and Leon Thomas III!! After a fun day in Hershey, we went to Gettysburg. We went to the visitor center where we saw two movies about Gettysburg. We met up with our friend from the day before who hopped in our car with us and went through Gettysburg. After a while, we drove to her house where we got to meet their dog, Tanner. We had dinner with them at Infinitos, something we don’t have in California. While we were eating, the mom had a meeting somewhere so we said goodbye to her. After dinner, the dad and daughter hung out with us and had dessert at Rita’s, something we also don’t have in California. After visiting for a while, we said goodbye to hem and headed back to Hershey since it was our last night there.

Up Next: Will we get to the amish?, How long will we spend at Hershey Gardens?, a long drive to Long Island

Stay tuned to find out

Here are some pictures:

1zppa2b.jpg

Flight Information from our gate TV

2gy4v0g.jpg

View from Terminal

2z3t9gg.jpg

Universal Studios Hollywood Ad inside the terminal

2djrqty.jpg

The only picture I took during our landing in Philadelphia

After a fun day in Hershey, we went to Gettysburg. We went to the visitor center where we saw two movies about Gettysburg. We met up with our friend from the day before who hopped in our car with us and went through Gettysburg.

The Visitor Center in Gettysburg has only been there a few years. It was completely remodeled and I think they did a fabulous job with it. I love the round painting that they put in the one room. I wish I could remember the name, but I remember it was painted in Boston and it took 25 painters a year to finish it.

Before I do the rest of the trip, I would like to give you guys some sneak peeks of what will happen:

Driving to Long Islamd
South Hampton (where I took no pictures :scared1)
Stoneybrook
The Cruise
World Trade Center
Brooklyn
Coney Island
Newsies
Going Home

Hi Everyone!! I'm really sorry for the delay. Here's the next update:

Today, we went to Hershey Gardens. We went shopping at our hotel, loaded the car up and drove to the Gardens. They were pretty and I loved the area. Basically, I loved Hershey in general. My stuffed Perry enjoyed the gardens, especially ones that had lots of flowers. I loved the view from there and across the street was Hersheypark. After spending a little while there, we started our drive to Long Island. Along the way, we stopped in the Amish country and went to a farmer's market there. It was a long drive and after 9 PM, we finally got to our hotel, the Hampton Maid.

Up Next: South Hampton, my grandma's birthday

Before I post the next day, I would like to put some embarrassing, favorite, shocking, confusing and funny moments:

Embarrassing:
Finding out our Newsies tickets were for the next day
Finding out that many things were closed in Philly
My mom checking in late

Favorite:
Staying the stage door at Newsies (thanks BraveCruiser and family for suggesting this, this made me one happy girl)
Pirate Deck Party
Dinners at night
Hershey in general
Captain Jack remembering me

Shocking:
Flight becoming 12 hours
Me dancing at the pirate deck party
Finding out our Newsies tickets were for the wrong day

Confusing:
Pirate Limbo

Funny:
Pirate Deck Party
Pirate Limbo
Captain Jack throwing everything at the CM

Hi Everyone!!

I'm so sorry for not updating lately. I've been so busy and school has taken up alot of my time. Here's the next update:

The next day, we relaxed at the hotel since we stayed up late the night before. It was also my grandma's birthday so at one point, we called to wish her a happy birthday. We looked around South Hampton and looked around. I didn't know this but I took no pictures that day :scared1: We ate at Uncle Joe's for dinner (we don't have an uncle Joe). We also made alot of trips to Rite Aid.

Up Next: What?! The Mansion is closed?!, How many trips to the post office will we make?

Stay Tuned to Find Out

Sounds like a normal trip with lots of highs, but a few lows........I think it's natural that there are good and bad things. Long flights would be the bad for me (and the rain.....lol) but the good would be seeing all those historical sights in person and going new places. Sounds wonderful so far Kaitlin!!!

If we didn't have the bad times we wouldn't enjoy the good times nearly as much!

Happy Birthday Dylan and Cole Sprouse!! Today was our last day in Long Island. We put our laundry in their little laundry house and went to the post office to ship stuff home. We later turned around because our box was the wrong kind. We went to Stoneybrook. There, we ate lunch at a tea place, went to the stores and drove to a mansion. We didn't know this but, it was closed when we got there :scared1: Instead, we drove to a mansion style hotel and had dinner. After we ate, we drove back to our hotel

Up Next: Our first cruise day!!, What's with the traffic?, when will we board?

Stay tuned to find out

Today we left Long Island and got on the Disney Magic. We ate breakfast at the hotel and finished packing. From there, we drove to the port. We had to make a pit stop about halfway through the drive. It took forever to get to the port with all of this traffic. My dad dropped the rental car off while my mom, sister and I went to check in. Much to my dismay, the characters were gone by the time we got there :furious: While waiting for my dad, a DVC person notices my mom's shirt and gave us DVC buttons and lanyards. When my dad showed up, we took the picture and got on the ship.

As we walked on the ship, the crew waiting on deck 3 announces your family's last night and they all start cheering. I love this. After they started cheering, we found our tablemates DDs on deck 4. From there, we went to the room until the dis meet. There were many dis'ers there, including our tablemates. It was so nice to see them again. Then it was time for the safety drill.

After the drill, there was the sailaway party. I took pictures from our room and went to see characters. The characters that we saw were Mickey, Pluto and Minnie. Dinner was at Animator's Palate. When we got to our table, the people there weren't our tablemates :scared1: When they got there, we got introduced to our servers Andre and Bawa.

Up Next: A day full of characters, formal night, what?! Chip and Dale are fightning?

Stay tuned to find out

No problem. Anyway, I'm sorry for not updating lately. I've been busy lately and school has taken up alot of my time. Anyway, in a couple weeks I will be going to this:
jonas-brothers-pantages-psoter-p.jpg

That's right folks!! My mom got tickets for the 27th. I'm so excited!! In addition, I may be meeting them thanks to their fanclub.

Today was our at sea day. That morning, my dad and I went to get to breakfast from Topsiders and I went to see characters. This day, the characters were in the gazebo near the Goofy Pool. During this time, I got to see Daisy, Pluto and Stitch. I then went to guest services because I wanted to drop my shirt off for the characters to sign. I joined my family for lunch after all of that. My sister and I went to the stores before I went to see Lilo & Stitch. When I got in line, I ran into our tablemates. Their DDs got in line behind me. When my turn came, I let them sign my autograph book that I had just bought. After they signed it, they took the photo with my camera. The older DD watched my stuff while the younger DD took the picture with my camera. The girls then got in the photo with me. Lilo & Stitch were fighting over where we should stand.

Up Next: Twice Charmed, Formal Night, What are Chip and Dale doing?

Stay tuned to find out

Hi Everyone!!

I wanted to interupt this report because the Jonas Brothers are back in town!! That's right folks. Last Night, Today and tomorrow, they will be performing at the Pantages Theater. Yes, I was there yesterday and they are all sold out.

Hi Everyone!! Sorry about the delay. As a late Christmas/New Years present, here's the rest of Characters, Formal Night and Twice Charmed.

That night was formal night. After seeing Lilo & Stitch, I went back to the room to get ready for Twice Charmed. Before the show, I went to see Chip & Dale outside the Walt Disney Theater. They were cute but this time, something unusal happened. They fought over my pen when it came to my autograph book. I didn't know this but the character handler took a picture of them fighting.

After seeing them, it was time to see Twice Charmed. It's about Cinderella and was supposed to go on broadway. I left early to see Donald. Unlike Chip and Dale, everything went without any problems. Dinner that night was at Parrot Cay.

Up Next: Halifax, Officer Pin Trading, Buses and Penny's Cove

Here are some pictures:

2rpfw5i.jpg

Betsy Ross' House

16i5h6s.jpg

Diary of a Wimpy Kid Poster in Philadelphia
L-R: Robert Capron (Rowley), Devon Botsick (Rodrick), Zachary Gordon (Greg)

2vah3c9.jpg

Independce Hall

vnz4o7.jpg

A stuffed Winnie the Pooh

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter