changing resort ressie

tcp1005

Mouseketeer
Now that all my ADRs are made and I am happy with them, I am wondering if I made the right resort choice. We're staying at POFQ and will have free dining. If I called to change to POR (if there was availability), would I be able to it without losing the free dining?

Thanks!

my understanding is that it shouldn't because when you move resorts the res is still the same #. They (dining agents) only need the res # so that they can confirm when your 180+ starts.

IMO I would keep POFQ. The 2 resorts are close and you can enjoy POR with a short walk, or boat ride. POFQ can be less crowded at meals, and buses.

I would keep POFQ as well! The smaller grounds means less people for bus and food! Not to mention, the POFQ shares a bus with POR but POFQ is the first to be picked up and the first to be dropped off - a BIG plus!!!

Thanks for the responses. I was reading Mousesavers and saw that POFQ was her least favorite of the moderates and that worried me a bit. At least I now know that if I wanted to change it I shouldn't have a problem. I think that I'll keep what we have though. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter