Changing from DDP QS to Table service

Kelandsam

Mouseketeer
Hi, my daughter and I are going to WDW 11/23-28. We're currently on the DDP QS but as this is dd's 14th trip and her 20th bday, we've booked a table service each night. Would it make more sense to upgrade to the DDP that includes table service or will it be a wash as I'll still be needing to oop a counter service each day? Here's what we booked today:
11/24 hoop dee do revue it's our 8th time and her favorite-paid for
11/25 via Napoli - dinner
11/26 BOG (also bought xmas party tickets) - dinner
11/27 Sci Fi - lunch

Thanks for any responses

It's pretty easy to get by on the standard DDP with a QS+TS, as you get two snacks. Eat breakfast in the room if need be, or split some of the larger QS meals to stretch the credits.

That said, VN dinner and Sci Fi lunch are some of the cheaper TS meals out there.

thank you! We're staying at CBR and getting the $75 a night gift card so I thought I'd apply it to the TS (except hoop dee, of course)

I think it's a waste of money to book the qs plan AND do ts meals each day! If you really want the dining plan, book the regular plan if you are doing a sit-down each day. DD23 and I usually split qs meals if we are using the dining plan. We'll split a "bounty platter" (or whatever your resort calls their big meal) for breakfast, then split a larger qs meal for lunch. We usually don't care where we eat lunch as we are focused on that ts meal for dinner! We've found plenty to eat in a shared meal at Cosmic Ray's, Flame Tree BBQ, etc. It's enough food for us, and "leaves room" for snacks (or you can use snack credits to round out a shared meal). Honestly, though, I find that we save money when we pay OOP for our meals rather than using the dining plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter