Changing cruise, opening day 2021, Costco

It doesn't exactly surprise me because the last time I booked with Costco for DCL they had to take my number and call me back when they had a DCL agent on the line, it was HOURS later. Not a huge deal since again the savings is still worth it to me but wouldn't have been fun if it were a more hotly desired cruise. ABD has never appealed to me, it seems wildly out of my vacation price range. Maybe when I win the lottery.

Yes. The price is the same. Just make the reservation with Disney and then transfer it to Costco within 30 days. You will get the Costco cash card about a week or two after you complete your cruise.
Thanks for all the info, just piggybacking off this thread, is there a charge to transfer the reservation from DCL to Costco?

Thanks! I don’t have a placeholder. This will be our first time cruising with Disney. I bought the Costco Membership for the discount and the cash back. However, now I am confused. Will the price be the same through DCL or Costco? And then I just need to transfer it to Costco to get the cash back?

The price is the same. We booked the 2020 WBPC on silver day a year ago and then transferred to Costco since we didn't have any placeholders or anything. Super easy to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter