Changes coming to Rivers of Light coming Memorial Day weekend

Watched the 10pm show on Sunday night.

Unfortunately, I never got a chance to see the original RoL and had purposely never watched any videos, so don’t really have a basis for comparison.

I thought this show was odd. Beautiful of course, just strange. Maybe I’m just dense, but I didn’t catch any story at all. If there was one, it wasn’t all that obvious. I thought this new version was going to be more Disney-fied, but it didn’t really seem that way to me.

The large water screens were pretty difficult to see (we were in the FP viewing area). One side was OK, the other was bad. Maybe due to the wind?

The lightning/thunder segment was pretty neat. Great use of the setting.

DS8 liked it, so there’s that!

All in all, I just like being in DAK at night so this gets a ‘passable” grade from me. I’ll let the choppy show slide because I’m more focused on everything else - the setting, the lighting, the peacefulness that is DAK when the sun goes down.

I do want to see it again just to make sure there weren’t obvious things I missed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter