Change Resorts

okck

Earning My Ears
Help! We are leaving for the BC in four weeks and we are worried about the scaffolding and noise that goes with it. Is it too late to change to the YC or another resort ? We are going on the FTP. Will that make changing more difficult? When we booked this trip back in June we were not told about the work going on. We also told them at the time we were looking for a quiet, relaxing resort. We could stay home if we wanted to look at construction work.
Any advice?
Thanks.
Stressed in NJ

One thing Disney is usually good about is doing their best to accommodate their guests. Because there is construction going on, you have a very legitimate argument to use.

It never hurts to ask if there are other resorts available at a lower rate, due to your inconvenience.

When the CBR was closed for refurbishment, Disney was transferring guests to other moderate resorts. However, when I asked if my clients could upgrade, I had some move to the Poly and others to the AKL for a grand total of $75 extra...this was not per night, but for the entire stay.

Therefore, I say it's worth the effort. The worst they can say is "No".

Have a wonderful trip

Penny

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter