Change one letter out of 7

so when I use to play here before doctor/therpasit told me that it was hurting my cancer healing process at the screen for hours, I would never cheat and just go to a site and type in the seven letters.. when spell check finally gave me some clues on how to proceed, if a word came up that I never heard or seen, I always back checked to see the history of the word was on the iternet. Granted I am a riddler here some times, the teacher in me always gave a back story of the direction of learning.

this particular thread was my favorite as it challenged the mind and was not part of the numbers game that this site finally eliminated as being important or having any credence's there would be days where this was the only thread I would glance at,...powerful is the search of trying to to solve the riddle of scrabble, crossword ( I cheat drastically on crossword) and change one letter out of 7.

but it is our summer here in yuma way to far many activities to sit inside and when our summer comes, I will be in oregon for the first time in a long time, so will be awhile before I can spend hours here challenging my mental health but keeping my cancer at bay!

so when I use to play here before doctor/therpasit told me that it was hurting my cancer healing process at the screen for hours, I would never cheat and just go to a site and type in the seven letters.. when spell check finally gave me some clues on how to proceed, if a word came up that I never heard or seen, I always back checked to see the history of the word was on the iternet. Granted I am a riddler here some times, the teacher in me always gave a back story of the direction of learning.

this particular thread was my favorite as it challenged the mind and was not part of the numbers game that this site finally eliminated as being important or having any credence's there would be days where this was the only thread I would glance at,...powerful is the search of trying to to solve the riddle of scrabble, crossword ( I cheat drastically on crossword) and change one letter out of 7.

but it is our summer here in yuma way to far many activities to sit inside and when our summer comes, I will be in oregon for the first time in a long time, so will be awhile before I can spend hours here challenging my mental health but keeping my cancer at bay!
The problem seems to be there was no where to go after dyewood! So back to redwood.

You just came from Oregon didn’t you??

Still on drooped…

dropped

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!