• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

chance of getting ressie 1st week in oct.

monami7

DIS Veteran
We are still waiting to hear if we made it through RTFR. Our 2 year aniversary is Oct. 5th, this will also probably be out last ALONE trip to WDW for a few years as we have been "trying" and it could happen soon, and I really want to stay at one of the epcot resorts, as we have never been. I am thinking that the rooms will all be booked for Food & wine festival. So I was wondering what is a romantic choice (DVC) for our trip, and what makes it great?. Sorry for the long story.
Thanks for any help.

You may have some luck at BWV preferred view. I'd try to book just as soon as you can. You could always book somewhere else and go on the waitlist for BWV or BCV if they aren't available when you call. I think you have a good chance of getting BWV preferred.

Taking walks around the Boardwalk at night is very romantic. Not to mention watching fireworks together off the balcony.

Good luck. Let us know how it turns out for you with rofr and closing.

I did the wrong spelling of that. These are all hadr to remember. I am hoping we hear soon though. I am so impatient.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter