Celebrations Galore & Free Dining too! A Sept 2012 PTR (TR started!)

Thank you! We have LOTS of must do rides. I hope to post them on my daily plans posts. :goodvibes

Signing on! Your family is so cute... I am glad you are going back and have another PTR started! I loved reading your PTR and TR a couple years ago!

Signing on! Your family is so cute... I am glad you are going back and have another PTR started! I loved reading your PTR and TR a couple years ago!

Aw, thanks! A big congrats to you...love the baby ticker!!!! I had one of those myself not too long ago.

Today was my ADR day!!!! :cool1::banana: Unfortunately, the online dining system is NOT recognizing reservation numbers, so I had to call in to make them. I'm going to need a nap today!! Anyways....here are the official ADR's:

9/18- Raglan Road 6:30pm
9/19- Cape May Cafe 10:30am
9/20- Chef Mickey's 10:30am
9/21- TRex 11:30am
9/22- 50's Prime Time Cafe 11am
9/23- Crystal Palace 8:05am
9/24- Garden Grill 4pm

We got everything we wanted and at the exact times we wanted! :thumbsup2 Everything is starting to feel very real now!

Funny, I just read through this morning to make sure I hadn't missed anything!

Congrats on getting all your ADR's! They look great! :thumbsup2

And, I see no reason why Mama shouldn't get to take a nap while baby does... ;)

Awesome ADRS! :woohoo:

I didn't realize it was already your day to make them!! Woo Hoo!
You better have those autograph books ready-you'll be meeting a lot of characters!

Funny, I just read through this morning to make sure I hadn't missed anything!

Congrats on getting all your ADR's! They look great! :thumbsup2

And, I see no reason why Mama shouldn't get to take a nap while baby does... ;)

Thanks! I woke up before 6am to try and make my ADR's online. Well, that was a no go so I went back to bed. Didn't actually sleep, just rested. Got out of bed again a little before 7am....I'm already exhausted and the day has hardly begun!

Awesome ADRS! :dancing2:

I didn't realize it was already your day to make them!! Woo Hoo!
You better have those autograph books ready-you'll be meeting a lot of characters!

I've been counting down the days! :laughing: We've eaten at all of the restaurants except for Raglan Road. We sure do love our character meals!!!

Today was my ADR day!!!! :cool1::banana: Unfortunately, the online dining system is NOT recognizing reservation numbers, so I had to call in to make them. I'm going to need a nap today!! Anyways....here are the official ADR's:

9/18- Raglan Road 6:30pm
9/19- Cape May Cafe 10:30am
9/20- Chef Mickey's 10:30am
9/21- TRex 11:30am
9/22- 50's Prime Time Cafe 11am
9/23- Crystal Palace 8:05am
9/24- Garden Grill 4pm

We got everything we wanted and at the exact times we wanted! :thumbsup2 Everything is starting to feel very real now!

Awesome! So glad you got all of your picks. :thumbsup2

Congratulations on getting all the ADRs you wanted!

On those days where you have a later breakfast, are you planning to go to the parks early? Just curious!

I just have a few weeks to make mine. I only know a couple places we want. I think we are going without DDP this time and we'll be going during F&W, so that will be how we eat one day!

Awesome! So glad you got all of your picks. :thumbsup2

Thanks!

Glad you were able to get all the ADRs you wanted! Mine is coming up in 12 days!!!

Me too! Hope you have the same luck I did!

Your ADR's look awesome!! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2 Congrats! :goodvibes

Thank you Shelly!

Congratulations on getting all the ADRs you wanted!

On those days where you have a later breakfast, are you planning to go to the parks early? Just curious!

I just have a few weeks to make mine. I only know a couple places we want. I think we are going without DDP this time and we'll be going during F&W, so that will be how we eat one day!

Thanks!

Yes...we do plan on going to the parks on the days of our late breakfasts. We'll go to Epcot for about an hour before we walk over to the Beach Club. The day of our Chef Mickey reservation, we'll hit up MK for EMH and then walk to the Contemporary. We love our late breakfasts!

I really wanted to try a few new places, but Tony & Madison wouldn't budge. Oh well...next time!

Yay for ADRs! We LoVE Raglan Road, But haven't been to any of the others! Can't wait to hear about your experiences there!

Your dining reservation choices look great! :thumbsup2
I'm glad you were able to get everything you wanted.
I finally narrowed ours down to 6 yesterday & I get to make reservations tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:woohoo:

Well done on getting everything you wanted!

Thanks!

Yay for ADRs! We LoVE Raglan Road, But haven't been to any of the others! Can't wait to hear about your experiences there!

We can't wait to try out Raglan Road. The menu looks great and you can't beat the entertainment!

Your dining reservation choices look great! :thumbsup2
I'm glad you were able to get everything you wanted.
I finally narrowed ours down to 6 yesterday & I get to make reservations tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:woohoo:

Thanks! I can't wait to see what you were able to book!!

This wouldn't be a PTR of mine if there wasn't quite a bit of shopping involved. I wanted to show you some pictures of some of my recent purchases. As always, some things won't make it into our suitcases, but oh well! :goodvibes

001-24.jpg

Some cute dresses (blue-JC Penney's, red/pink-Target, stripes-Old Navy)

002-22.jpg

Close up of the blue dress...love all the details!

003-19.jpg

Close up of the red/pink dress...again, loving the details

004-18.jpg

Some Croc flip flops...everyone always yells at me for wearing flip flops around WDW, so I thought I'd give these a try this summer. They have arch support, but they're still pretty ugly in my book.

005-18.jpg

Cute tank tops from Old Navy. They are both made of lightweight material and they are super comfy.

006-17.jpg

Tank for me and t-shirt for Madison. I think we'll wear these on our travel day. The girl who makes these (One Great Thing on etsy.com) is no longer allowed to sell premade shirts (bummer), but she still takes custom orders. I want one of every design!

007-14.jpg

Cute shirts for Madison. Don't know if these will be coming on vacation, but there's a possibility!

008-10.jpg

The first "outfit" is a rash guard and swim trunks from Target. The second is from Babies R Us and is a tank with swim trunks! I think I'll put Cole is swim trunks on a few days so he can splash around in the water play areas at the parks.

009-11.jpg

Found these shirts at Target....only $8 each!!! The Kermit one is a 12 month, so we'll see if it still fits him in Sept. Can you believe that Tony and Madison don't like the Muppets?! Who are they??

010-9.jpg

This shirt is from Carter's and I think it would be perfect for AK!

011-8.jpg

My new Vera Bradley trip journal!!!! The new summer colors came out this past Thursday and this color is called "Lime's Up". Love it!

012-8.jpg

My new camera case. I actually bought this back in December, but it's coming on vacation with us.

I'm sure I'll have quite a few more shopping posts in the future. I just love shopping for Disney! I did buy a few travel sized items at Target today. I just LOVE that aisle!

Love those dresses, especially the pink one! Aww, I bet Cole will love splashing around in the water areas! Babies always look like they're having so much fun!
If you just can't bring yourself to wear the Croc flipflops, I really love Reefs. Not too pricey and great if you have high arches. Mine are black with thin straps-- I like as simple as possible!
Who doesn't love the travel aisle at Target?!

Love the clothes and your accessories!! I esp love the camera case. Funny story-I ordered new eyeglasses a month or so ago, and when he sat the Case in front of me it hit me-I'd ordered Vera Bradley glasses, and didnt realize it i just thought they were cute! And theyre the same pattern as your case!

my favorite is the blue dress! I really, really like it!! And I love madisons shirts and the little elephant shirt for cole is toooo cute! But, I love all his outfits! LOL!!! And no,crocs are not the cutest shoes in the world, but lord, I love wearing them in Disney! I do not c HOW you wear flip flops all the time! I have a super super high arch and i would be limping after day 1 for sure!

I absolutely love the clothes, especially the blue dress! The water outfits for Cole are absolutely adorable.

Crocs are awesome, despite their looks :P Super useful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter