Celebrating A 5th Birthday with Mickey & Rain,May 2009! Completed..

Just made it through the rest of your TR. Great report!

Glad you made it through AK with no rain. And wow you got to see lots of characters that day!

Loved the LeCellier pics! Can't wait to eat there again in November. Love that Smores dessert! :thumbsup2

Looks as if you still had a very nice trip, despite all the stupid rain. Hope the weather cooperates better for you next time!

:goodvibes

Just finished up your MK day/b-day. Looks like Thomas had a great birthday! Despite all the rain. :sad2: Wow I can't believe all that rain. We have been to WDW in May twice and hardly had any rain. I hope the rest of the week's weather improved for you!

Love the Tink pics. I couldn't get my boys to go see her. . . :confused3:rotfl:

Just made it through the rest of your TR. Great report!

Glad you made it through AK with no rain. And wow you got to see lots of characters that day!

Loved the LeCellier pics! Can't wait to eat there again in November. Love that Smores dessert! :thumbsup2

Looks as if you still had a very nice trip, despite all the stupid rain. Hope the weather cooperates better for you next time!

:goodvibes

The weather never improved unfortunately, but I would still try to go in May again in the future maybe. I love Le Cellier. next time I have to try Dh's smores. Hope you have a great time in November! Thanks for reading :goodvibes.

Just wanted to stop by to say HI! I haven't been on that much...crazy, busy summer. Hope all is well! Are you doing a PTR for your December trip?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter