Ceiling Beds for Inside Staterooms?

kappaman14

Mouseketeer
Hi! Is there a resource that shows which rooms do & don't have the ceiling pulldown bed along with the couch bed? We generally book two rooms, a veranda and an inside stateroom, and usually we've had both the ceiling bed & the couch. But just coming off the Wish last week, we didn't have ceiling beds for either.

I'm specifically looking into 7062 & 7063 on the Wonder, but if there's a resource for this question in the future that'd be great. I checked the stateroom reports and it didn't seem to indicate this either way.

Thanks!

Thanks for the response. Looking at Disney's page, I don't see a rhyme or reason to which inside rooms have the ceiling beds. The Deluxe Inside rooms must, because as you pointed out they all sleep four. But the Standard Inside rooms sleep 3-4, so I guess some have it and some don't. If you hover over the rooms on the Disney page, you can see which is which (but this is an irritating trial & error process because the room you want has to be available).

7063 doesn't appear to have one. Wish there was a way to figure this out in under 275 clicks on the Disney website.

Hi! Is there a resource that shows which rooms do & don't have the ceiling pulldown bed along with the couch bed? We generally book two rooms, a veranda and an inside stateroom, and usually we've had both the ceiling bed & the couch. But just coming off the Wish last week, we didn't have ceiling beds for either.

I'm specifically looking into 7062 & 7063 on the Wonder, but if there's a resource for this question in the future that'd be great. I checked the stateroom reports and it didn't seem to indicate this either way.

Thanks!
Have you checked here:

https://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/cruise-new/roomreport.cfm?Room=7062

I believe there was a thread once where someone did room/bed comparisons, but I can't find it right now.

I agree that it does look that way when you look at the deck plans on the DCL site. But I just tried to do dummy reservations on the Wonder for 4 guests on numerous cruises and room 7063 never shows available but when I switch the party to 3 people, it becomes available. I can't say whether the spreadsheet is 100% accurate but it seems to be right in this instance. 🤷‍♂️

However, on the DCL website both rooms show as sleeping 3-4 people.

This is where I'm frustrated. I suppose it is my fault for not catching at booking, although we may have booked over the phone (& thus wouldn't have seen the way it pops up on the floor plan). Something to watch out for in the future.

It's actually pretty easy. If you are searching online, click on the stateroom, and there is a full description on exactly what bedding is included in that specific room. Below are 2 different staterooms and their descriptions.

Stateroom 1: 6567​

Standard Inside Stateroom
( Category 11A )
Sleeps 3 to 4 - 184 sq ft
No Exterior View
  • Queen Bed, Single Convertible Sofa, Upper Berth Single Pull-Down Bed
  • One Full Bathroom
  • Rectangle Tub with Shower

Stateroom 1: 6085​

Standard Inside Stateroom
( Category 11A )
Sleeps 3 to 4 - 184 sq ft
No Exterior View
  • Queen Bed, Single Convertible Sofa
  • One Full Bathroom
  • Rectangle Tub with Shower

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter