CBR vs CSR - Rethinking my booking based on new information, thoughts?

Oh, I figured this deal might've been in the works longer. Guess it they just "closed" it last week?

The deal may have been in talks, but they're not going to release info until it's finalized. My guess is it just got finalized in the last week or so.

Oh, I figured this deal might've been in the works longer. Guess it they just "closed" it last week?
This explains why I got my standard room for just 129.00 in early Feb. Actually switched from Pop because of the good price. Now to decide if the price is still worth it. Thinking of switching to a regular room at AOA. The big pool is closed, but we like to use the smaller pools anyways.

I just got back from CBR and loved it. I loved the spread out feel and the proximity to the Skyliner. I was over in Aruba and used the Riviera Skyliner and it was never crowded and very close. As far as the room, it was slightly dated but the bed was incredibly comfortable and the room was very clean. I’m a local to Disneyland and stay at Grand Californian a lot so that’s the bar I set for Disney. I haven’t stayed at Coronado but would stay at CBR again in a heartbeat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter