CBR to Richard Petty Experience

jacksonsmom

<font color=blue>Can you guess who I am a mom for?
Is my only option a cab? How far is the Richard Driving School from the CBR?
Is there any Disney transportation that shuttles you there?

I am thinking of a Father's Day gift for DH, he is a big NASCAR fan I am just trying to figure out how to arrange the transportation part since we will not have a car.

Thanks in advance

It's on Disney property, Disney will get you there. Ask when you get there. I suspect it's some type of shuttle from TTC.

Originally posted by Lewisc
It's on Disney property, Disney will get you there. Ask when you get there. I suspect it's some type of shuttle from TTC.

Thank you. I will ask when I get there

They operate a shuttle from the TTC. Pickup is at the Lost & Found/Kennel area.

However... what I might suggest... Give them a call, and see if they will pick you up from your hotel directly.

Originally posted by Chip 'n Dale Express

However... what I might suggest... Give them a call, and see if they will pick you up from your hotel directly.

Oh ok! Do I call the resort then before I get down there or just try to arrange once we are check in?

Thanks a BUNCH! :)

Originally posted by jacksonsmom
Oh ok! Do I call the resort then before I get down there or just try to arrange once we are check in?

Thanks a BUNCH! :)

I'd call them a day or so before you are scheduled for your appointment. Dial 0 from your room, and ask to be connected to it. Should you call from a cell phone, the number would be 1-800-BE-PETTY I beleive.

If that doesn't work... try calling the front desk.

Originally posted by Chip 'n Dale Express
I'd call them a day or so before you are scheduled for your appointment.

Thanks!
I will make sure I do.
You have been a really big help.

Thank you again

One more thing though... Absolute worst case scenario... Just hop a MK or Epcot bus (whichever comes first) and from either park, hop the Monorail to the TTC. Like I said in a previous post, they definetly do have a shuttle that runs from the Kennel parking lot.

But like I said before... I don't see why they wouldn't come pick you up at CBR anyways... it's not that far. :)

Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter