CBR pool

2minny

DIS Veteran
I just read that the CBR pool is being refurbished in Jan-June 2008, does that mean it's going to be yucky and old if we go in August? Will we catch it in a desperate stage of needing repair? Never stayed there, but CSR was booked :( Wanting to try another moderate other than POR.

The whole point of these refurbs is to prevent it from getting yucky and old.

I'm pretty sure you'll find the pool to be just fine this summer. :) It really more like repairing cracks in the pool deck concrete, fixing the landscaping and cleaning the pipes that circulate the water and so forth.

If the pool was in anyway below 'code' or even Disney standards.. they could and would close it immediately.

Knox

I'm interested in this too. We are going in December - right before it will be closed.

Does anyone have any good pictures of the main pool ... I've seen plenty of the quiet pools but not any good ones of the main pool?

If you go to my website listed below I have lots of pictures of the entire resort including the pool.

I stayed at CBR last May for 9 days.
The pool was beautiful...so beautiful, in fact, that I don't think there would be any way for it to look "yucky" in a year's time.

We'd be going back to CBR again this May if we hadn't joined DVC this past fall!!

Great, thanks for your help. There really aren't that many CBR pics out there, so thanks for the pics.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter