CBR $75 Gift Card deal ending

I think that CBR will be offered at a discounted price compared to other moderates once the gift card deal is done. The disruption is too great to expect guests to muddle through while paying regular prices.
This is exactly what I'm thinking.

I booked CBR yesterday for my adult DD and her boyfriend. I spoke with several different people, before getting an answer, that bookings prior to 3/20 would get the $75 GC offer.

I also have the screen shot of the refurb notice, that does not mention anything about prior bookings only(which the first CM tried to tell me).

Last edited:
Was on the website trying to book this morning but couldn't get through, so I stopped and planned to call after work tonight. I asked a guest services rep if she knew if/when the $75 GC deal would end... she said that it was not ending today, but it's not on there now! Very frustrating. I will be calling later and trying to get the GC deal anyway.

Interesting that the Pardon our Pixie Dust pop-up has changed. I booked 5 nights in September Wednesday night, then modified it yesterday to add 2 more days. Both days, the Pardon our Pixie Dust pop-up had the note about the gift card offer. I have a screen print from both days with it. We like CBR and figured we would stay there for part of our trip anyway. But the $75 GC was the determining factor in reserving now with normal rack rates. Otherwise, I would have waited for the late summer discounts to be posted. I'm a little paranoid something will go wrong, but hopefully the fact that I booked while this offer was still clearly posted on the site means we will receive what we expect.

Ha save that screen shot, we might all need it lol

It will be very interesting to see how they handle the problem if bookings drop from CBR.

Free dining.

It won't be anyone's first choice now that the gift card is off the table, but people get desperate with this promotion and it will book up, if it's offered.

This is confusing!!!
I booked CBR for Nov 2017 a few weeks ago. I received an email stating the $75 gc.
So I am now not getting it?
Will they not offer free dining at CBR? ( assuming it is offered at all)
Can I not keep the gift card offer and get free dining?

This is confusing!!!
I booked CBR for Nov 2017 a few weeks ago. I received an email stating the $75 gc.
So I am now not getting it?
Will they not offer free dining at CBR? ( assuming it is offered at all)
Can I not keep the gift card offer and get free dining?
Those who book starting today aren't getting it

Did you book a package or room only? It is going to be interesting to see if those who booked room only but want to change to a package are able to keep it. You can change the reservation but it does mean they cancel the room only and book a package. At least behind the scenes. Hopefully they have a means of moving the gift card when they change the reservation.

I just booked for November, no mention of the gift card. Thought those booking today would receive it. Guess I'll cancel or take a discount that is offered in the future.

Those who book starting today aren't getting it

Did you book a package or room only? It is going to be interesting to see if those who booked room only but want to change to a package are able to keep it. You can change the reservation but it does mean they cancel the room only and book a package. At least behind the scenes. Hopefully they have a means of moving the gift card when they change the reservation.

I booked a package. 2 rooms 6 disney adults

That's very odd. I just called and booked for May of 2018 and the person I talked to said we were getting the cards and read the whole disclaimer about the construction to us. I told her we were fine with a standard room. All she could find were pool/lake views unless we went with preferred.

I just spoke with a rep stating the March 19th date everyone is talking about in other threads.
As with all things Disney, the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing.
Others have been told yesterday was the last day. The website changed today. Those 2 things match.
I'll put it this way, those booking today on, it's going to be a toss up on if you get the gift card.
If you get a confirmation of it in writing, save it, that is for sure.

I talked to someone this morning and she could not guarantee that if i booked a packaged today to get the gift card and then modified to get FD that I would still be able to get the GC.

I talked to someone this morning and she could not guarantee that if i booked a packaged today to get the gift card and then modified to get FD that I would still be able to get the GC.
I wouldn't expect you to be able to keep the gift card since you are canceling one reservation and booking another.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter