Category 7A on Wish

Steamboat Girlie

I WANT TO BE LOCKED IN THE DISNEY VAULT! "Huh-huh.
I've been studying the Wish deck plan on Disney's website and am wondering about the 7A's, particularly the ones in the "bump outs" that look to have over sized verandahs. They say that they are obstructed view. I'm wondering how obstructed in comparison so say Fantasy and Dream? I guess time will tell!

It's actually just a note saying that the 7A's have an obstructed view, not that all of those cabins are 7A's. I was also confused by that, but someone helped me to understand, it's just a note about the 7A's.

I booked a 5A and then saw the note about the 7A's and thought they booked me in the wrong cabin, but no, the part in parenthesis is just telling us that the 7A's have obstructed views.

This is helpful information. I love an extended balcony, but not sure what category is which at this point. I want to have some ideas in mind when I call. I don' t get to call until next Tuesday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter