Catastrophic deodorant failure, holy rollers! and ... wait!

Boopuff

DIS Veteran
Oh boy! so I my opinion the crowd calendars are a bit off! Very busy Mid-August!. The best day we had was after a storm rolled through we were at EPCOT. Light wait times around (except for the two biggies!)

But the heat! wow people we all STINK! Nothing says Disney fun like a bunch of sweaty-hot-stinky people all in a confined space! I know I was in full deodorant failure and according to my nose... so was everyone else! (re-apply people!!)

Oh and merrily we roll along... scooters and strollers are no joke! Those gigantic double wide Graco running strollers are the bane of my existence! I really loved the "super dad" at the bus stop at 11pm - sleeping baby in giant stroller. Refused to fold it. Driver had to get off the bus, point to the sign reiterate the rule. Daddy points out that kid is sleeping. And bless the bus driver... "take him out of the stroller sir".

Ah the waiting game... Most of the biggies had substantial wait times. But we walked onto many of the lesser rides. One night at MK we got on BTM in less than 20 in standby, no wait at all for Small World. At 10:30 pm the wait at 7DMT was posted at 40 - got in line and CM came by saying sign was wrong and 60 was the actual time. It was really that long. And to make it even more pleasant all the fans in the line were turned off (?!) It was a miserable, stinky crazy wait. They also routed people so that all the interactive stuff was out of kids reach. So kids were crawling under ropes to get to the games, it was crazy. We stood behind some mensa candidate who let his kid walk along the top of the fence. DH and I were betting the kid would fall and family sue disney!!

We stayed at POP and it was a nice resort. But some genius designed the bus stop like a doofus! why on earth are the bus lines out in the open and the covered area is used as the main walkway??? HUH?

Still lots of Disney fun to be had... but go to downtown during the day.. nighttime crowds are wall to wall!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter