Castle spire

jeffrey t

Earning My Ears
Just back from WDW and the Magic Kingdom. Is it my imagination or are the golden spires of Cinderella's castle looking faded. Is it the Florida sun or are they getting ready for the X-mas over lay?

Just back from WDW and the Magic Kingdom. Is it my imagination or are the golden spires of Cinderella's castle looking faded. Is it the Florida sun or are they getting ready for the X-mas over lay?
Probably just the sun fading it. All they do for christmas is put lights over the spires, they don't take the spires off

I've started to notice the fading on the blue spires quite a bit lately. Seems with every passing trip it gets a bit more noticeable in my pics and others I see on the Internet. Hard to stay prestine looking in that Florida sun. I suspect a repainting will be in order sometime soon, and hopefully before the 50th.

BTW, :welcome: to the DIS!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter