Castle Collection- Frozen?

Was anyone able to get the Rapunzel ornament? I'm actually really annoyed--when I finally got through the queue the link to 'shop now' on this series wasn't working and didn't work for me until 10:05. At which point apparently all the ornaments were gone.

Was anyone able to get the Rapunzel ornament? I'm actually really annoyed--when I finally got through the queue the link to 'shop now' on this series wasn't working and didn't work for me until 10:05. At which point apparently all the ornaments were gone.
No..... and I noticed they had a shop limit of 5.... wasn't it like 1 or 2 before?

Yeah. I think the bots all got in and grabbed them. Or there was a larger problem and things didn't load correctly.

But probably bots :/

Ornament popped up for like two seconds today. Managed to get it in my cart before the dreaded 'this is sold out message'

Crushed :(

Wow, I'm super disappointed in how Sleeping Beauty's castle looks. Even from the picture everything is...crooked. And what's with that color palette?

I’m indifferent on the design of this one. The pin photo is too small to get a good look at. I wish the pins were made to be a little sturdier. I also wish they made some sort of subscription service where you could pay in advance and get the pins when they’re released, instead of having to check the site regularly to find out when the next pin is coming out, and hoping you’ll get it! This is the first Disney collection I’ve tried to complete, and I don’t think I’d want to do another one... unless it was something incredible that REALLY caught my eye.

Same. I was super excited for this, never been a real collector before but holy crap not only is it stressful, I'm not even sure I like half the designs! But. Already got 5 of them. In for the long haul.

I appreciate the nod to authenticity, but while the original Sleeping Beauty had to wait 100 years to wake up, I don't necessarily want to wait 100 years for that 'coming soon' message to be replaced by a date.

I appreciate the nod to authenticity, but while the original Sleeping Beauty had to wait 100 years to wake up, I don't necessarily want to wait 100 years for that 'coming soon' message to be replaced by a date.
Agreed, this is getting ridiculous! Worried I am going to be lulled to sleep by the major delay and miss the next release 😴
I’ve been checking daily, and I still panic thinking I missed it when other items move ahead of it on the “coming soon” list... :badpc:

So here's something I just noticed: the Sleeping Beauty set is for sale on the UK site. Everything but the journal and the castle are sold out.

We finally have a date! Available 3/27. I’ll still be checking because I wouldn’t be surprised if it changed before then...

So here's something I just noticed: the Sleeping Beauty set is for sale on the UK site. Everything but the journal and the castle are sold out.
I noticed that with one of the earlier sets too! It seemed like since they made the merchpass decision, and then went back to a regular release, the items didn’t sell as fast here. I know a lot of us were very frustrated. I’ll still be online on release day, but hopefully they won’t sell out too quickly. I can’t wait for the end of this collection lol.

We finally have a date! Available 3/27. I’ll still be checking because I wouldn’t be surprised if it changed before then...

I noticed that with one of the earlier sets too! It seemed like since they made the merchpass decision, and then went back to a regular release, the items didn’t sell as fast here. I know a lot of us were very frustrated. I’ll still be online on release day, but hopefully they won’t sell out too quickly. I can’t wait for the end of this collection lol.
Where do you see a release date?!?! US ShopDisney site still says “coming soon”!!!

Thanks for the heads up! I saw the alert for your post, and then saw it in an email from shopDisney. What a pleasant surprise!
I woke up at 5:45am ET and for some odd reason checked the website, which led to a frantic, half-clothed dash through the house to find my wallet when I saw the items already were released. 🤣

hope it is not another 4 months until the next release 🙄

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter