Castle Collection- Frozen?

I received my pin today! I know I’ll be happy with the collection in the end, but I can’t wait for it to be finished. I thought I’d be more relieved as I got each one, but I think the opposite has happened lol. Each time I add a pin to the display case I think, “Only ___ more to go... I’m so close... but what if I don’t get the next one! :scared:

What's weird is that the main site never said what time it was going to release. Only the mobile site did! So I think that this time at least a lot of people were just unaware.
Good point. Interesting though that the ornament still sold out in two minutes. Guess the botts were set to just after midnight of 4-26 to cover their bases?

I am absolutely convinced that yeah, the instant that they go on sale the bots grab everything up in the first two minutes. They must be scanning starting at midnight every time and just set to go as soon as they scrape the right data. Doesn't help that it's still like 5 per person.

And yeah @Livelovedance I'm the same way! It's just TOO STRESSFUL and I want it OVER!

...of course what I think they should do next is do this series for all the castles in all the different lands all over the world. I'D BUY IT!

I am absolutely convinced that yeah, the instant that they go on sale the bots grab everything up in the first two minutes. They must be scanning starting at midnight every time and just set to go as soon as they scrape the right data. Doesn't help that it's still like 5 per person.

And yeah @Livelovedance I'm the same way! It's just TOO STRESSFUL and I want it OVER!

...of course what I think they should do next is do this series for all the castles in all the different lands all over the world. I'D BUY IT!
:faint: I’d want it, but idk if my heart could take it lol

I’d pay a premium to pay for all of them at once, and just have them shipped as they release!

Oh wow. I hate it. It looks so awful I thought that the picture at the top was a cartoonish drawing.

I'll still be up at 3 to get everything BUT the puzzle ;)

Got my ornament (assuming that I don't get the dreaded email saying "Sorry the item you ordered is sold out"). It didn't even came up as an option on my spouse's computer until it was already sold out.

That's weird, it's still showing up as something you can add to the cart for me.
I think for some weird reason it sees my spouse and I as one account, even though we have separate computers and different sign ons. So maybe because I could pull it up on my account, it blocked him? Gotta love Disney tech.

I was completely unprepared this time! I woke up and checked my email went straight into panic mode! Luckily I logged in and was able to purchase the pin. I guess demand has decreased little by little as the collection goes on. 2 more to go, we’re almost there!

This is the first time I've seen them list the big castle as backordered? Weird. I figured this one would be popular. I think Merida probably will not be (besides the ornament) but I expect a HUGE run on the Belle castle.

Also please please let this be finished by like September. I want to go back to not waking up at 3 am!

Last edited:
This is the first time I've seen them list the big castle as backordered? Weird. I figured this one would be popular. I think Merida probably will not be (besides the ornament) but I expect a HUGE run on the Belle castle.

Also please please let this be finished by like September. I want to go back to not waking up at 3 am!
I saw that too about the big castle being backordered and wondered if they changed to manufacturing them based on the number of orders. Those don't seemed to have moved as quickly as the other items. I had originally planned to get the whole set of the big castles but I thought the first one looked kind of cheaply made so I nixed that plan.

They were of really mixed quality. Some were very nice, some were clearly very cheaply manufactured. We've gotten them all (I have two little kids who LOVE them) but I have real complaints about a good half of them, so good call!

Got the light up castle today and I have to say...it looks better in person. It's kind of a golden rather than a yellow and has a nice pearl-sheen to it. I mean, it still looks goofy. I think my main complaint about this series is that it seems no one actually lined them all up next to each other because they just...don't all work together as a set. I have this one over with the strangely blue Cinderella's castle and the crooked Frozen lodge. Mulan sits by itself because it's just big. Then Jasmine, Snow White, Rapunzel, and Aurora are over in another 'castle' section even though Jasmine's is kind of bulbous.

Oh well. ALMOST DONE!

So. Do you think Disney forgot about this series? I saw a couple of Merida puzzles on ebay and about had a heart attack thinking I'd missed it. Which would be crazy because I check every damn day. Is this another one where we'll wait until April again for them to pick it up?

So. Do you think Disney forgot about this series? I saw a couple of Merida puzzles on ebay and about had a heart attack thinking I'd missed it. Which would be crazy because I check every damn day. Is this another one where we'll wait until April again for them to pick it up?
The last 2 puzzles have been released in Germany as that is the location of the manufacturer, Ravensburger. There has, and continues to be, global shipping delays. I suspect Disney is being cautious by verifying access to all products before releasing the last two of the series.
Back to Ravensburger, their North America arm announced the are not taking new orders until they can clear the backlog of existing orders impacted by shipping. I presume these Castle series fall into that backlog

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter