Castaway Cay Member

Mickey

Dis Veteran
We just took our first cruise and had the time of our life. Can't wait to do it again. Are we now members of the Castaway Cay club and do we get something telling us that?

Mickey, you should be receiving your Castaway Club card in the mail shortly. DCL seems to be somewhat sporadic with it though - we sailed last June and never did receive ours. When we went to book our second cruise, we mentioned that to the travel agent and they were able to get our CC member number from DCL. I was going to check with DCL on it when we sail in July. You should be able to contact DCL and get your member number....

we sailed last july 4th and never received any information at all from DCL about the castaway cay club....i called them in the fall and they said it would come 'some time'...well...it never did even though it's almost a full year later....
i'm not worried......i'm sure when we book again they'll figure it out at that time...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter