Castaway Cay ID

DISWolves

Dreams really can come true !!!!
Mods ...move to DCL forum if required...:thumbsup2

A few cruise related questions..........so here goes

Having done our first Disney cruise in August.....should I have received anything in the post with ref to Castaway Club?

I have eventually found my CC membership number online :surfweb:

Do all members of your cruise party get allocated a CC membership number or is it only for the lead person who booked? (DW - over 21 :lmao: DD aged 10)

If only the lead member has CC number, are the gift on subsequent cruises just for lead memeber or all of the party?

If booked with DCL and then transferred to Dreams Unlimited, do you qualify for the current DU onboard credit?. The DU smal print states valid on cruises BOOKED through Dreams Unlimited Travel :confused3

Hi Nigel,
You don't get anything thru the post. I believe you can request CC I.D cards if in US but not in UK(if they still do them). A while back someone from UK posted they did manage to get some sent out but no idea how they did it.
All 3 of you get your own CC membership #
Gifts are per room not per person except lanyards which are 1 each.
You can transfer reservations to DU and clain their benefits as long as you have only paid a deposit, not if you have paid in full as far as I know.

Already have a reservation booked through Disney Cruise Line?
Email us to see if we can save you money or apply our current Shipboard Credit!! *Deposit paid. Not paid in full. Other Restrictions Apply

the easiest way i found was to just call DCL. they told me mine there and then!

I emailed them for ours, I still have their email dated 11/26/03 containing our 3 membership numbers.

Do you need to have your CC numbers for anything apart from online stuff?
Will they automaticaly give you your gift next time you embark?

I have always added our numbers to any reservations. No other use for the numbers as far as I know.
If they know you have sailed before you get the gifts delivered to your cabin. Easter 08 we had to ask for our lanyards onboard, this August got them when checking in.

They should but Mum never had hers, I think they switched her room last minute, DO ask if you dont get a gift though cause they brought one to her room after several(!) calls.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter