Castaway Cay Cabana Question

XSeabiscuitX

Duffy's Biggest Fan
Can anyone walk me through what happens if you have multiple staterooms and a cabana? If a stateroom has access to a cabana, does everyone in that room have to pay for access? Like if you have two rooms of four adults, have a Serenity Bay cabana and you pay to add the one extra person, but the other person in the same stateroom doesn't want to use the cabana for whatever reason. Can you only pay for the one person, or do you have to pay for the whole stateroom?

By default, the cabana will be charged to the stateroom booking it and includes 4 guests. If you want to invite extra guests, they can be added on a one-on-one basis since you’ll basically order extra bracelets, not adding specific guests.

I only booked while sailing Concierge so I don’t know who the contact will be if you are not sailing Concierge. However, I was able to have the bracelets delivered to my friend’s staterooms. We were also offered to split the cost between the three staterooms any way we wanted.

By default, the cabana will be charged to the stateroom booking it and includes 4 guests. If you want to invite extra guests, they can be added on a one-on-one basis since you’ll basically order extra bracelets, not adding specific guests.

I only booked while sailing Concierge so I don’t know who the contact will be if you are not sailing Concierge. However, I was able to have the bracelets delivered to my friend’s staterooms. We were also offered to split the cost between the three staterooms any way we wanted.

This is exactly what I needed. Thank you. We have a concierge stateroom in the group and I'm going to let them handle it. I just wanted to have all the info up front. Thank you.

The way it worked for us the one time we wanted to add our friends to our family cabana...We booked and paid for the cabana. Since there were only 3 in our family, we received 3 bracelets in our room the night before. That day, we decided it would be fun to invite our daughter's new cruise friend to the cabana so she'd have someone to hang out with for the day. So we asked for 3 more bracelets for the girl and her parents when we checked in at the little cabana check-in hut. Wasn't a problem to get the 3 extra bracelets! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter