Cast Dining Plan Question!!?

Mrs. The King

Jiggler Owner
Hi!

We are leaving for Disney in 7 days!! :scared1:They still have not offered the Cast dining plan that we enjoyed last year. Last year we went in July.

Do any of our cast members know if it will be offered? Is it never offered in June? I will seriously have to start planning some other things if it won't be offered. My parents are the cast members, but they are seasonal, so they are not "in the loop"

TIA!!!!

What is this plan, our son is a Cp cast member and we chose not to use his room discount because there was no dining plan - what is this plan and how much is this?

Thanks

They just offered the plan for check-ins ending June 6. Sorry.

Last year they offered it in August also and this year, besides the last one, we had it in March too.

They just offered the plan for check-ins ending June 6. Sorry.

Last year they offered it in August also and this year, besides the last one, we had it in March too.

Hi Plutolovr,

We have a room reservation booked in October under a CM discount (40%), quick question, how far out do they post these on the hub/how often should we ask her to check for this? We'd love to be able to add this if possible. Thank you for the information!

Hi Plutolovr,

We have a room reservation booked in October under a CM discount (40%), quick question, how far out do they post these on the hub/how often should we ask her to check for this? We'd love to be able to add this if possible. Thank you for the information!

I can't remember when we booked our room for August last year. I think it might have been around the end of June or early July. Just have the CM you know keep checking the HUB. My guess it will also be published in Eyes and Ears.

I can't remember when we booked our room for August last year. I think it might have been around the end of June or early July. Just have the CM you know keep checking the HUB. My guess it will also be published in Eyes and Ears.

Thank you very much!

So can you not get the dining plan AT ALL if you have any kind of cm discounted room? What about the regular dining plan under a regular discount (say AAA) or can you not have a discounted room and get the dining plan?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter