Casey's Corner - reviews

We ate giant hotdogs from here just before leaving to come home on Friday 19th june. The hotdogs which i had plain and DH had with cheese sauce were delicious as usual. I also thought the price was very reasonable for Disneyland. Casey's provides an alternative to the hotdog stands which were not open during our visit. We ate them outside as it was hot but the queue was not too bad. We paid 10.50 Euros for 2 hotdogs which is expensive for hotdogs but good compared to Cafe des Cascadeurs where 10.50 Euros will buy you 1 hotdog a few chips and coleslaw.

had a hot dog there last week - huge hot dogs!

great buns too - not that cheap bread either. :)

We ate giant hotdogs from here just before leaving to come home on Friday 19th june. The hotdogs which i had plain and DH had with cheese sauce were delicious as usual. I also thought the price was very reasonable for Disneyland. Casey's provides an alternative to the hotdog stands which were not open during our visit. We ate them outside as it was hot but the queue was not too bad. We paid 10.50 Euros for 2 hotdogs which is expensive for hotdogs but good compared to Cafe des Cascadeurs where 10.50 Euros will buy you 1 hotdog a few chips and coleslaw.

Yep the Cafe des Casc whilst I love the fun setting of it in the trailer is very expensive. We had 2 Hot Dogs with Chips, and a kids meal with Mickey Burger all with drinks and came to 37 euros. :scared1:

Caseys is lovely, set the same way as Orlando at the corner, had the nuggets and chips which where lovely. The hot dogs are massive, remember if you don't like cheese to ask for plain as you'll get it with loads of cheese melted over it as standard.

Also at the time we got a free drink voucher that could be used at a certain time.

FD

Ate here in mid March 2010 with free dining lunch vouchers. The hot dogs are huge but we weren't overly enamoured with the food. We got a seat inside. The best feature is that this remains open under the park closes whereas the other counter service outlets in the lands were closed. DD had a childs menu a couple of days later and the bun was really hard.

Caseys.jpg

we ate here on sunday 14th of march, i also got a takeout kids meal for ash during the week.

to be honest i cant believe the charge so much for a dry hotdog. we didnt even get any sauce sachets so i had to go get some and by the time i had my food had gone cold. they dont do chicken nuggets for the kids meals anymore. i was also served by two very rude cms. i dont think i would eat here again to be honest. it seems to be they have taken the choice out of a lot of the cs restaurants which is a shame. here its either hotdog or hotdog with cheese

We ate here in 2008 after along drive, it was the worst meal I've ever had at Disney. Neither us nor the kids enjoyed the food.

we didnt eat here as they are now not doing meals anymore. you have to buy each item individually which really wasnt any good for us as i wanted a kids meal for ash. i think its a bit cheeky to be honest as often its the only place left open in the park.

We did eat here at around 6.45 on Friday 8th October, before MNSSHP began. No meal deals here anymore, but we had a hot dog with cheese, some chicken nuggets for DD, and we shared some fries and a coke. Caseys is not really my thing, the queues are always ridiculously slow for the number of servers they have :confused3. But it filled a gap.

Nuggets and Frites have gone up but hot dogs stay the same price - good for those who like them

084-2.jpg

Ate here once in August 2009 and a second time November 2010. Yummy hotdogs, that's for sure!
I always opted for a plain one and would add ketchup because I'm not much a fan of the cheddar they usually give with it. Boyfriend likes it here a lot too.
Hotdogs are huge in my opinion, I haven't been able to finish mine neither of both visits. French fries and nuggets and stuff are all good there too. Nice place to have lunch, especially when sitting underneath the covered walkway.
Cheap, yet hot and tasty! :goodvibes

Had 3 meal on this trip. Just great as always. The hot dog is wonderful. We had classic hot dog, fries and drink that we shared and it was enough for 3 of us.

Must admit whenever we have been here we have been disappointed, I do like the food but it just never seems hot enough, is it just me?

Love caseys and it's our first meal every time we visit.

I don't get why chicken nuggets are SO expensive however.

(Though I usually always go for the hot dogs, yum!!!)

We popped in to Casey's on our September 2012 to try the famous hot dog!

Unfortunately, we were quite disappointed and found that it didn't differ at all from our expectations of normal hotdogs! Perhaps we should have tried on with toppings on.

We also got some food from here whilst waiting for Dreams in April 2013. Sorry no photos!
The service was painfully slow - I suppose this is sort of to be expected around Dreams time but honestly, I was seconds away from going to see if my sister had disappeared when she eventually emerged!
As mentioned, it really was quite expensive but we wanted some typical theme park food and hey - we were in Disneyland.
We had chicken nuggets and chips, and got some kind of deal that included a brownie and a hot drink.
The hot food was delicious and warm, we really enjoyed it. I would consider Casey's again but only if I could see that the queues weren't long - we popped in on another couple of occasions to use free drinks vouchers and found the queues not quite as bad but still pretty long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter