Case of Water to Resort?

kristin08

Mouseketeer
I am thinking about ordering a case of water (from Walmart or Costco) to be delivered to the resort for our trip starting November 27. How do I go about doing this? Where can I find the addresses for the resort (Boardwalk), how far in advance do I order it to make sure it is there on time? How long will they hold it for me? Is there a charge to hold it? How do I address the shipping label so they know what it's for? Do people do this a lot or is it kind of ridiculous?:confused3

I think you can google the resort and get the address or call them directly. I have also read they will hold shipments for two weeks before your arrival and I would assume you would just place your name and reservation number on label. I don't think it is crazy at all!!!

Here is the address that was listed on the Disney website:

Address:
2101 Epcot Resorts Boulevard
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

kristin08 said:
I am thinking about ordering a case of water (from Walmart or Costco) to be delivered to the resort for our trip starting November 27. How do I go about doing this? Where can I find the addresses for the resort (Boardwalk), how far in advance do I order it to make sure it is there on time? How long will they hold it for me? Is there a charge to hold it? How do I address the shipping label so they know what it's for? Do people do this a lot or is it kind of ridiculous?:confused3

There is a sticky at the top of the board titled "shipping to your resort" with all the info.

In all actuality??? Rather than shipping water to BW, I would suggest just walking over to the Hess Station, and getting water there. They have fairly good prices. I would bring a rolling suitcase though...much easier than carrying your purchases..that's what we do.

Hi everyone,

I just returned from the World and used Turner Drugs to deliver two cases of water. I called them on the phone (old school, I know) a couple of days before I was to check in and they took the order over the phone, found out when I'd be checking in, my hotel and name and that was all. They just charged it to my room so I didn't even have to give them a credit card number. The water was there and waiting on me when I checked it - it couldn't have been easier. There was a $7.50 delivery charge. I know it cost more than some others such as Walmart, but I didn't have to worry about when to order it , etc. - they took care of everything.

I ordered water thru Walmart a week before (less then 5 shipped) and it arrived at the hotel a couple of days early. We actually didn't use a lot of the water because we bought a filtered water bottle that worked better for us

I used sams for water purchase. It was $6 and ordered 3 days before. It was there when i checked in and i was not charged. Will do it again in a heartbeat!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!