Cartier Towncar

MiJo

DIS member since 1999 and DDC Member #335
My DW and I used Cartier Towncar Service last week for our transporation to/from Sanford/POFQ and had perfect service. We chose them this trip because they were quite a bit less expensive than some of the other services for the trip to/from Sanford-Orlando Airport. Both drivers were prompt, courteous and friendly and the vehicles both appeared to be fairly new Lincoln Towncars complete with leather interiors. We would definitely use them again.
Mike

Glad to hear you enjoyed their service. Their pricing is quite attractive as well.

Glad to hear it! I just booked them for our April trip. They have a deal where you can get a stretch limo to pick you up at the airport and then a towncar on the return trip. I've heard all good about them too. They did say they usually stop at the Publix for the grocery stop as it's cheaper. I told them it was Goodings or nothing!

Do you know if they'll make a free grocery stop? The price for a van is much cheaper than any other place I've seen. Does anyone know if they offer any coupons like some of the other companies. (not that they'd need to...their rates are already low, but I'd hate to spend more than I have to!)

Lisa :D

We were asked if we needed a grocery stop which we did not. In an earlier post, "skiwee1" noted that they usually stop at Publix. They do not have a coupon on the website but their prices are a little less than the other services to begin with. Our scheduled pick up time at POFQ was 4:30 PM for a 7:30 PM flight out of Sanford (a 1 hour trip) and our driver arrived around 4:05 PM so be aware that your driver may arrive a little early, also. I guess it depends on his schedule.
Cartier Towncar Service
We can also recommend YourRide Transportation. We used Rabbit last year and were very pleased. We went with Cartier this trip because we flew into Sanford instead of MCO and they were quite a bit less expensive than YourRide. YourRide offers a coupon and also allows a free grocery stop. Have fun choosing and have a great trip!

Originally posted by Familyof6
Do you know if they'll make a free grocery stop? The price for a van is much cheaper than any other place I've seen. Does anyone know if they offer any coupons like some of the other companies. (not that they'd need to...their rates are already low, but I'd hate to spend more than I have to!)

Lisa :D

Yes they have a free grocery stop.

We will be going mid-May. When do I need to make a reservation? 2 weeks - 1 month, ????? They're are just 2 of us.

We reserved with Cartier a few weeks in advance. I guess it all depends on how busy it is when you go. You can always cancel, so I guess the sooner the better.

Thanks, I just booked them for my trip in May, i'll let you know hoe it goes!.
Mrsmom

thanks to all these great reviews and their great rates, i just booked with them for may!!!! :bounce:

Originally posted by skiwee1
Glad to hear it! I just booked them for our April trip. They have a deal where you can get a stretch limo to pick you up at the airport and then a towncar on the return trip. I've heard all good about them too.
May I ask you where you've heard about them? I could use their service for the same price as a taxi but have not come across their name before.

Thanks

Unfortunately, they are not board sponsors. There were a couple posts about them and we decided to try them based on those reviews. Had they not been so much less expensive than YourRide for the trip to/from Sanford/WDW we probably would have gone with YourRide again since we also like that service. For our WDW trips, every dollar counts and the $35 difference seemed like a lot.

I believe Cartier also worked for Tiffany's Towncar. I do remember he picked up guest when Tiffany's overbooked. I guess you could say he was subcontracted by Tiffany's.

The only company we would us is yourride. After reading all the great things about them that's the company we went with. And it was the BEST. we used them 2 times and just booked them again. One thing to look at is that yourride is a member of BBB. Tony

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter