Carthay Circle Lunch Returns on Friday July 12th! Price Fixe Menu $59. Lunch Available from 11 to 1:30 on Friday, Saturday and Sunday

A cake pop? That's seriously the best they could do for dessert? For $59, I would expect rolls to be included. I honestly think dessert should be included as well, but something better than a cake pop. I could see them charging extra for a nicer dessert but $59 seems like a lot of money for what they're offering.

A cake pop? That's seriously the best they could do for dessert? For $59, I would expect rolls to be included. I honestly think dessert should be included as well, but something better than a cake pop. I could see them charging extra for a nicer dessert but $59 seems like a lot of money for what they're offering.
I agree. The dessert should be included and not just a cake pop. When CC had regular menu for lunch, rolls were not included.

I agree. The dessert should be included and not just a cake pop. When CC had regular menu for lunch, rolls were not included.
Oh, gotcha. The bread I'm remembering must've been a dinner thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest