Carribean Beach

KFISCHER

DIS Veteran
My fiancee and I will be vacationing at CBR in a few weeks.
Any recommendations on which village to request?

Lots of activity/kids don't bother us, but since it's just the two of us, a more secluded area would be preferred.

Thanks in advance!

DH and I honeymooned at CBR in April and we loved it! We were in Jamaica 4245 and it was the perfect room for us. It was a corner room with a king bed. It was a corner room so it had 2 windows. We had a water view so the beach was right outside the door. We loved spending some time in the hammocks. We weren't far from the bus stop or OPR. If we were staying there again I would request the same room! Hope this helps!

Trinidad South is a nice secluded area to request. It is farther away from everything though...you have to walk across a street in the resort to get to the main pool, shops, food court, etc. If you want something close that is a little more secluded try Aruba or Jamaica.
I just stayed there in October and was in Jamaica 4450 and it was about 6 minutes to Old Port Royale (food court, pool, etc) and about 3 minutes to the bus.

I agree if you want seclusion that Trinidad South is where you should request. It is a longer walk to the food court but you could catch the internal bus.

I don't think any part of CBR is noisy.

Funny, when we honeymooned at CBR in June they also put is in Jamaica building 42 (4252) which was a corner King room/Water view. It is perfect. Convenient to the fake beach and just secluded enough. :smooth:

We went back for my birthday last month and got a nearby room (4257) and it too was, well... :smooth:

We're going back for a quick holiday stay at CBR early next month and are hoping for something similar. :hyper:

Our recommendation would definitely be Jamaica building 42 with a water view. ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter