Carriage and WP?

skiqt323

Mouseketeer
For those of you who were married in the WP with the carriage, did you stay at the GF, if not where did you stay and how did you get to the GF? Did you wear your wedding gown?

I am getting married in January. For the week of the wedding we are staying off property in a timeshare suite for the bridal party (to save money and have more room). But the night before the wedding I am staying in the GF. Then the day of the wedding all the girls are coming to my room with my hairstylist to all get ready together there. Then you walk right downstairs into the lobby for pics. And the coach will pick you up and take you to the wedding pavillion. Then our reception is in the GF as well so our honeymoon night will be there too so we can walk right upstairs.

I'm doing something similar to PrincessJewel. The night before the wedding I am staying at the GF and then we chose the GF (as our free night) for the night of the wedding.

If you stay somewhere else you could get a limo...or take a private cab to the GF and then the coach will pick you up from there.

For me, I stayed the night before in a room at All Star Movies and then went to Grand Floridian in the morning to a friends room to get dressed (Said friend picked me up at my hotel) If you aren't staying there, you can always try to get a "getting ready room" which you can use and then hop into the coach

HTH

Doing something very similar to PrincessJewel.. but just staying at the GF once I arrive days before the wedding

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter