Carol Bowling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael, you and your family are in our thoughts. I remember Carol for her being so positive and always being a great support of her family. I miss the nights of various the old version of DL podcasts when she was a good helper to Michael in some of the research for his segments.

We've known Carol (and Michael) for quite some time now - going back to PCC 1.0. Carol fought long and hard against the disease. In doing so, she set an example for us all in grace and fortitude.

Cathy and I had the opportunity to share many adventures with Carol and Michael.

She was an incredible person with such strength and courage.

Last time we shared time was during the DIS cruise on the Oasis, we spent a great afternoon sharing lunch and stories together.

Our thoughts and prayers to Michael and their family.

So sad for Michael and Family. I can only hope that Carol is at peace now, from her long, courageous and gracious battles.

And thank you, @Mickeyflower, for posting the info. Heading to it now to honor her.

Wow, awful news. Sending some positive vibes to Michael and their family.

Carol was an amazing person. I am honored to have known her and she will be missed.

Carol was also a poster on this site, right? I think I had a couple interactions with her. Clearly had the love of Disney in her.

Very sad news. We had the pleasure of meeting Carol on a few occasions. She always had a smile on her face and was truly a lovely lady. Our thoughts go out to Michael and all who knew and loved her.

Carol often helped Michael research segments I believe. As a fan of the DL show, we often heard about their adventures, family life and their DL wisdom.
I am so, so sorry to hear this news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter