Carol Bowling

Status
Not open for further replies.

rlduvall

DIS Veteran

rteetz

Rumors and News Moderator
Very sad time. My thoughts and prayers are with Michael and his family.

I never got to meet Carol but she always seemed very gracious and positive even during the toughest times. Michael I have met a few times and he is one of the nicest people ever. She is at peace now.

• NC Belle

<font color=indigo>I <font color=red>♥ <font color
    Michael, you and your family are in our thoughts. I remember Carol for her being so positive and always being a great support of her family. I miss the nights of various the old version of DL podcasts when she was a good helper to Michael in some of the research for his segments.

• OKW Lover

Retired and living 2 miles from The Castle.
    DIS Lifetime Sponsor
    We've known Carol (and Michael) for quite some time now - going back to PCC 1.0. Carol fought long and hard against the disease. In doing so, she set an example for us all in grace and fortitude.

skunkvette

You have to decide if you’re a Tigger or an Eeyore
    Cathy and I had the opportunity to share many adventures with Carol and Michael.

She was an incredible person with such strength and courage.

Last time we shared time was during the DIS cruise on the Oasis, we spent a great afternoon sharing lunch and stories together.

Our thoughts and prayers to Michael and their family.

SorcererHeidi

Sorcerer please cast forever love spell for me
    So sad for Michael and Family. I can only hope that Carol is at peace now, from her long, courageous and gracious battles.

And thank you, @Mickeyflower, for posting the info. Heading to it now to honor her.

Tonyz

How do ya do? Pretty good, sure as you're born!
    Wow, awful news. Sending some positive vibes to Michael and their family.

• mikelan6

World Traveler, Usually Optimistic
    Carol was an amazing person. I am honored to have known her and she will be missed.

Tonyz

How do ya do? Pretty good, sure as you're born!
    Carol was also a poster on this site, right? I think I had a couple interactions with her. Clearly had the love of Disney in her.

disneysteve

DIS meet junkie
    Very sad news. We had the pleasure of meeting Carol on a few occasions. She always had a smile on her face and was truly a lovely lady. Our thoughts go out to Michael and all who knew and loved her.

disneyland_is_magic

DIS Veteran
    Carol often helped Michael research segments I believe. As a fan of the DL show, we often heard about their adventures, family life and their DL wisdom.
    I am so, so sorry to hear this news.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News

du-sidebar-show-notes

ORLANDO SHOW

DISNEYLAND SHOW

UNIVERSAL SHOW

CONNECTING WITH WALT

DREAMS SHOW