• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

caribe royale hotel and suites

sunfun

Earning My Ears
Looking to go in Nov. for 9 nights. How is this hotel? Thinking about the one bedroom. The pool and location look great. Enjoyed hifs last year but didn't like the closed in feeling as i sat around the pool. Seemed like the sun was limited to certain times of the day. How about the Buena Vista Suites, Oak Plantation, or Vistana villages too? what are the pros and cons? There are two adults and two children going ages 3 and 6. Any ideas would be helpful. thanks

We stayed there in October of 2000 and thought it was great...that is until I found these boards and see that there are alot of other bargains to be had. There doesn't seem to be much in the way of discount pricing for Caribe Royal..I've never seen it under $120.00, typically I would say its a bargain, but if you keep reading these boards you will find something comprable at a lower rate. We currently have the Vistana Village booked for MAy for a 2 b/r for 109.90 thru Hotelkingdom.com. They are running a special 7th nite free. However, I am seriously changing our plans to Wyndham Palms at this point. I hope I did not confuse you. Although I do confuse myself, too much information can be a bad thing!!!

The Caribe Royale is wonderful...we had the two bedroom...the villas are huge...tv's in every room, balconies overlooking the quiet pool...very, very nice. Close to the parks..just minutes.

Hubby and I highly recommend this resort.

My two daughter and I stayed at this hotel over Easter week. We loved it! The pool is great and warm. My daughters 10 and 14, loved the slide as did I. The pool chairs did get filled up, but the pool itself didn't seem overly crowded. Bear in mind this resort was sold out at the time. Just bring your own beach towels, put them on chairs to reserve them early in the am, go get their breakfast buffet, and get down there by 8:30 or 9:00. Buffet is allright, cereals, fruit, yogurt, sausage and ham on alternating days, scrambled eggs, pancakes, etc. The nice thing is that they also have a continental breakfast in the lobby of each tower. Very close to the pool, so we went back for bagels and juice, etc. before 10:30 and it would hold us till dinner. Room was nice and roomy for us. TV in each room, great movies to buy if you want, refrigerator, coffee pot and coffee, rooms were clean, staff was very friendly and helpful. The pool has a bar/snack bar for sandwiches, etc. Staff there very friendly and fun with the tourists. The lobby building is beautiful, check in was easy as was check out. There is also a safe in the room that you can rent by the day. The hotel was just a hop skip and a jump from I-4, took only 5-7 minutes to downtown disney and about that long to Magic Kingdom. There are also a lot of restaurants nearby, and a Publix just up 535. Would recommend this resort. We booked through hotel kingdom who are also great. Sorry this is so long!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter