Caribbean Beach Resort?

WDW~Lover

DIS Veteran
I am heading there in May. I have stayed there once back in 2003. I do Love the feel of this resort! But I was just curious, when the last time the rooms had a rehab?

This was a quick trip planned on Sunday!:scared1: and I am leaving in less then 2 weeks. I was set to stay at the ASMusic but changed the last minute yesterday!!

I do know that there is pool rehab going on. That does nothing for me, I prefer the quite pool.

I also requested a King room.

thanks for your help!:flower3:

They do ongoing rehabs at CBR. You will have a great time. You might want to take a look at the CBR FAQ thread. Link is listed below.

We had a king room at CBR in 2004 and loved it. We stayed in the Jamaica section and loved the location. :thumbsup2

I am heading there in May. I have stayed there once back in 2003. I do Love the feel of this resort! But I was just curious, when the last time the rooms had a rehab?

This was a quick trip planned on Sunday!:scared1: and I am leaving in less then 2 weeks. I was set to stay at the ASMusic but changed the last minute yesterday!!

I do know that there is pool rehab going on. That does nothing for me, I prefer the quite pool.

Oh WOW, I could of nearly written your post! We too just booked a quick trip to Disney and are also staying at CBR!! We'll be there the 11th-16th. What are your dates? Maybe we'll see ya! :)

Deb*

We stayed in CBR in 2006 - May. Great resort. They were doing rehab work when we were there although we didn't notice it. Stayed in Martinique section. Great spot. Close to Old Port Royale. Have a great trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter