Car Service from LAX to Disneyland?

Thanks for the Primetime Shuttle reference. I've been having trouble finding shuttle service under $100-$130 to Burbank. Most of the shuttle services aren't going to that area at all. (I'm meeting up with friends in Burbank before going to Anaheim.)

Is it possible for pedestrians to get to the Cell Phone Lot? I took a look at the airport map, and it seems like there's a lot of highway/multilane traffic. My friend is hesitant to drive into the airport itself, but would be willing to meet me in the cell phone lot if I can get there.

Is it possible for pedestrians to get to the Cell Phone Lot? I took a look at the airport map, and it seems like there's a lot of highway/multilane traffic. My friend is hesitant to drive into the airport itself, but would be willing to meet me in the cell phone lot if I can get there.
Not sure if it is accsable to pedestrians as the idea behind it is that someone parks in it to wait for the person they are meeting to call them so they don't have to pay for parking or park on the roadway

Thanks for the Primetime Shuttle reference. I've been having trouble finding shuttle service under $100-$130 to Burbank. Most of the shuttle services aren't going to that area at all. (I'm meeting up with friends in Burbank before going to Anaheim.)

It's possible in that the lot is a flat, open air parking area. Anyone can access it. But I wouldn't recommend trying to walk there upon arrival if that's what you're considering. Even if you're arriving with no baggage into Terminal 1, which is the closest, it's not really ideal for walking. There are sidewalks bordering the lot but it's more about leaving the terminal itself. But technically it is possible.

I guess if your friend really doesn't want to drive into LAX, you could take one of the free LAX shuttles and have them meet you at the metro location. But depending on the time you arrive, perhaps they'd be willing to reconsider meeting you outside the terminal. I actually don't find going to LAX that bad, though admittedly I'm used to LAX and JFK so am not easily intimidated by either. But once you're at the cell phone lot it's so easy to get to arrivals...it's just maneuvering through the cars that's annoying, but just takes a little patience.

Last edited:

I have a friend that way too, she's an extremely nervous driver and won't do freeways. Normally I drive when I come down (400+ miles) but we were thinking that if I did decide to fly I'd take a courtesy shuttle to a local hotel and she'd pick me up there. You may want to see if that would work for you.

Now the caveats are that 'our' airport is ONT (way different than LAX area) AND that I don't really know if the hotel shuttles check reservations these days. Used to be it was a 'no questions, hop on' shuttle.

Starting to feel discouraged about saving much money with many of the car services mentioned above as we are being quoted anywhere from $325-350 round trip (6 passengers, no car seats, we are bringing our own). Still much cheaper than renting a vehicle, of course, as we are looking to pay $450-600 for that.

I'm now looking into Lyft as that's about $100-110 for a Lyft XL (so a little over $200 for round trip, give or take a few dollars). Curious, as we've never done this, does anyone know if you're able to reserve Lyft pick up ahead of time and how reliable it usually is or has been for those that have done it during their trips?

Starting to feel discouraged about saving much money with many of the car services mentioned above as we are being quoted anywhere from $325-350 round trip (6 passengers, no car seats, we are bringing our own). Still much cheaper than renting a vehicle, of course, as we are looking to pay $450-600 for that.

I'm now looking into Lyft as that's about $100-110 for a Lyft XL (so a little over $200 for round trip, give or take a few dollars). Curious, as we've never done this, does anyone know if you're able to reserve Lyft pick up ahead of time and how reliable it usually is or has been for those that have done it during their trips?
I just did a mock booking for Sav-on Shuttle for a variety of dates and they're consistently $240 for an LAX roundtrip to a South Harbor hotel for 6 adults. I would not take a chance right now with an Uber or Lyft. My understanding is that even with a scheduled ride, the trip isn't actually put out to drivers until just before and they have the right to decide not to take trips, so you may not get.your ride as scheduled.

https://www.sav-onshuttle.net/

I just did a mock booking for Sav-on Shuttle for a variety of dates and they're consistently $240 for an LAX roundtrip to a South Harbor hotel for 6 adults. I would not take a chance right now with an Uber or Lyft. My understanding is that even with a scheduled ride, the trip isn't actually put out to drivers until just before and they have the right to decide not to take trips, so you may not get.your ride as scheduled.

https://www.sav-onshuttle.net/

Gotcha, thank you for that info!

You could take a free shuttle to a nearby hotel and have your friend pick you up there. We often use hotel parking when we take trips from LAX and use the shuttles.

Is it possible for you to fly into Burbank? It's such a nice mellow airport.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter