Captain on the Fantasy?

Cruiser1969

Where, oh where, have my little tags gone??
As title states … Who is the captain on the Fantasy? TIA

OKW Lover

Retired and living 2 miles from The Castle.
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
I'm curious. Not intending to question/denigrate the OP on this. Just wondering why it matters. What does the captain add to the cruise besides the noon status report and making sure that the ship avoids thin spots in the water?

Cruiser1969

Where, oh where, have my little tags gone??
I'm curious. Not intending to question/denigrate the OP on this. Just wondering why it matters. What does the captain add to the cruise besides the noon status report and making sure that the ship avoids thin spots in the water?
I know you weren’t directing your question to me, but I was asking because my DS is joining the Fantasy crew next week, and he wanted to know if he would be sailing with a captain from one of our previous trips … nostalgia! ☺ I never really notice a difference with captains, but he is more of a ship fanatic than I am.

• EXCLUSIVE - Dreams Unlimited Travel Gift Basket!
    Book your Disney Cruise Line vacation through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive an exclusive, complimentary Gift Basket. This Gift Basket is a result of client feedback as well as posts from DISboards.com; we call it our “What you didn't know you needed on a Disney Cruise Kit”.
    Click Here for Details

• Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!