Can't live without this board!

Ariel Lover

Earning My Ears
I am leaving in 4 hours for Cape Canaveral and I can't pull myself away from this board. I am trying to soak up as much last minute info as I can. Thanks for all of the help you have given me in planning this trip. I hope I will be able to survive without the board for a few days. I promise to log a trip report the minute I return. Bon Voyage!!:D

ENJOY YOUR TRIP!!!!! I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THESE BOARDS!!!!!

POST A TRIP REPORT WHEN YOU GET BACK!!!! Sorry for yelling!

MJ

Happy sailing! Know you'll have a wonderful time :)
DITTO on the boards...I for one was a lost Disney soul before discovering them and all the valuable information ;)

on your cruise to miss the boards....much, that is!! :) I know what you mean though. I discovered these boards before our 1/13/01 Magic cruise and just couldn't get enough. But I did feel that AFTER our cruise I wouldn't have the desire to read them much, but I was very, very WRONG!! I still come here almost daily!! :D We have another Magic cruise booked for 1/18/03 and we're already counting down the days until we step foot back onto that beautiful ship!! I'll look forward to reading your trip report when you get back!!

Originally posted by Chattyaholic
Ah, You'll Be Having Too Much Fun...... on your cruise to miss the boards....much, that is!!

I am going to somewhat disagree with you. :)

I didn't have too much fun to miss this board. (I didn't miss any of the other boards here on the DIS, though) I knew I would be using the internet cafe a bit each day, so I signed up for the unlimited access on the first night. I found myself enjoying my time on this board more than usual while I was actually on the ship. There is something about joining this discussion while you are on the ship that makes it even more interesting.

Spending time on this board while I was on the ship was one of the (many) highlights of the cruise. (Of course, if a hair coloring had as many "highlights" as my cruise did, you would just call it blonde. :) )

Rick, going on the 7 night cruise in May. How much is the unlimited internet access?

Didn't know that existed, but never cruised before either. Knew you could pay for it but didn't know unlimited was availabe.

I'm not Rick, but I can tell you that unlimited access on the 7 day cruise is $89.99. Their literature says that it is worth it if you are planning to be on the internet at least 20 minutes a day.

Lisa

If you don't sign up for the unlimited package, it is $0.75 per minute, and those minutes go by pretty fast, so unless you plan on only stopping in once or twice to check your email, I would recommend the unlimited package.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest