Can't get Yak & Yeti ressie

Good info! My actual birthday is during our visit, and we have an ADR at Ysk & Yeti. Does anyone know if the welcome gift expires? We are traveling in early November, so wondering when I should order the card.

Good info! My actual birthday is during our visit, and we have an ADR at Ysk & Yeti. Does anyone know if the welcome gift expires? We are traveling in early November, so wondering when I should order the card.

For some reason, I think the website said you have a year to use your reward. I would order it in September if I were you to give it ample time to reach you.

Does anyone know if you can use your birthday $25 voucher combined with your $25 GC for signing up for the Landry's select club...and then pay off the balance owed using a Landry's restaurant GC? Costco has McCormick & Schmick's GCs on special. I was thinking about signing up for the Landry's club and then getting the M & S giftcards at Costco to payoff the balance. Does anyone know if this can be done at Yak and Yeti? I've seen conflicting info.

Does anyone know if you can use your birthday $25 voucher combined with your $25 GC for signing up for the Landry's select club...and then pay off the balance owed using a Landry's restaurant GC? Costco has McCormick & Schmick's GCs on special. I was thinking about signing up for the Landry's club and then getting the M & S giftcards at Costco to payoff the balance. Does anyone know if this can be done at Yak and Yeti? I've seen conflicting info.
You can definitely combine the sign up voucher with the $25 birthday gift, but no other discounts (such as AP) will apply. I don't see why you couldn't use a gift card as it's the same as cash.

The $25 birthday credit is good for the entire month of your birthday and the first 15 days of the following month. Keep that in mind when you sign up.

No one is going to ask for proof of your birthday so adjust the date you give them to coincide with the months you are most likely to visit Disney.
:sad2: Now Now Now..........:rolleyes1

:teacher::teeth:

Last October, I used my $50 reward and birthday gift plus Landry's gift cards to pay the bill. My gift cards said "Landry's" in the center of them and had tiny Rainforest Cafe, Yak & Yeti and other logos around the border of the card.

I would be very careful to read the fine print and make certain that McCormick & Schmick gift cards can be used at any Landry's restaurant. But if they are interchangeable with any Landry's gift card, the cordial wait staff are happy to take them. With my gift cards, I had some funds left on one card and we paid the tip in cash. :)

Not sure if this has been asked, but if we join the Landry select club and showed up without a reservation--can we still pay with the DDP? I would guess it wouldn't matter, but I didn't know if you had to have your reservation reserved through Disney in order to do that? We could always use that extra $50 for drinks (if that's not excluded)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter