Can't even get a 3* for $60+bonus...

Gibbey

Earning My Ears
What's going on at Disney or in Orlando next weekend (2/9-2/13)? I tried for 3* on Priceline starting at $25 and working up to $60 (was also adding $20/night Amex bonus!) No luck!

I read on another board that there is a cheerleading competition that week-end. I am not sure that is relevant but thought I would mention it.

I checked various Disney-lodging sites and found many 3*'s going for $80-$100 for those nights (Hampton Inn-LBV, Quality Suites, Doubletree, Courtyard by Marriott, Grosvenor). I would think $60+20 would have gotten me a room. I'm going to try again today using a different net address.

I found Country Inn Suites for $71 and might opt for that if bidding doesn't prove fruitful today. (I'm doing this for someone else. I have been spoiled by past bargains through Priceline and wouldn't personally pay $71 for Country Inn, but he's willing.)

I tried much higher in the WDW area....expanded to Universal and received this hotel......: SheratonStudio City..$25 bid 1 week ago..
I had wanted to stay Sunday pm also...that seemed to cause problems...luckily we can stay at old Key WEst for Sun pm....so maybe split the bid...

Bellen,

Thanks for the suggestion. However, the individual I'm bidding for is very particular about being right in LBV. He's more concerned about that then getting a prize hotel.

Yikes! $60 + Bonus for 3* - Im glad I did this last week. Probably around 1/20 - I got Hyatt Orlando which is 3* WDW for $30 +$20 bouns, the exact same nights you're looking for. Keep in mind though, 3* WDW does not guarantee LBV. This Hyatt is in Kissimmee (but real close to WDW) As another alternative, my backup was the Comfort Inn Palm Parkway LBV for $40 night for room with two double beds, firg and microwave. Someone else on these boards had stayed there and siad no frills, but clean. I booked through Comfort national 800#. Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest