Can't decide...family of 5 on a budget!!!

WOW...those collasible shelves will work perfectly....I think I'll get two and I bet they will come in handy on the cruise as well. Thanks guys :cool1:

Honestly if your budget is already maxed stick with POR. We are a family of 4 and going for 17 days so we are staying at pop. We are also at the max of our budget and we have FD. There is tons of tips to maximize space on the boards. You could also use a over the door shoe organizer for toiletries.

WOW...those collasible shelves will work perfectly....I think I'll get two and I bet they will come in handy on the cruise as well. Thanks guys :cool1:

on the cruise, I would buy the over the door shoe rack. I have one that goes on all our cruises. There is NO storage in the bathroom so we put shampoo, hair stuff, brushes, tanning lotion all on the door

on the cruise, I would buy the over the door shoe rack. I have one that goes on all our cruises. There is NO storage in the bathroom so we put shampoo, hair stuff, brushes, tanning lotion all on the door

Unfortunately that is no longer allowed. Disney sent out a memo maybe a week ago--no more over the door holders on their cruise
ships.

Posters are suggesting you modify your holder so that it will hang on a hanger.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!