Can't decide BLT or WL

HMANSION LOVER

PIN TRADER
Planning to visit WDW in 2014, not sure of exact dates. Planning on doing a split stay. Beach Club is definate as we love proximity to HS and EPCOT. We were thinking about renting points and possibly spending part of our stay at the CR. That would mean we have to stay at BLT. Some fellow DIS fans have stated staying at BLT felt removed from the Disney experience, as it was to far from the Contemporary itself. We have stayed at the WL before and truly enjoyed the experience. What do you think, split between BC and BLT or, BC and WL

We did a split stay last spring break at BWV and BLT. LOVED both. We really did love BLT - but I am not an over-the-top theme person. So I appreciated BLT's contemporary-ness. Loved the room (we had a 1 BR) - it had a big laundry room, two full baths, and my girls were super comfy on the sleeper chair and sofa. I did not feel that the walk to the Contemporary was that big of a deal. The walkway is actually kid of fun and you CANNOT beat the walk to MK! That said, we just got back from our first stay at WL (not at the villas, tho) and it is a very nice property. The theme is beautiful, as is the location on Bay Lake. It is great fun to take a boat to and from MK. I did find the QS to be a bit small when it got busy (not so at the Contemporary) and the villas are also sort of separate from the main building (not by much though). Both choices are excellent and I am sure you will have a great trip wherever you decide!!

My vote is BLT.

My reasons are:
1. I enjoyed our night at BLT and I've never stayed at WL, so I have nothing to compare it to so I'm recommending the place I've stayed. ;)
2. The walk to and from MK can't be beat, especially at park closing. You don't have to wait with the throngs of other people at closing time!
3. BLT has a fun pool....not as fabulous as BC's, but it's nice. Plus, you can pool hop over to CR's pool.....so two pools for the price of one!
4. The walk to the Contemporary really isn't bad....never did I feel disconnected from CR.

I like the idea of BLT b/c it is on the monorail line. Both resorts are MK resorts and have transportation that goes to the MK but it really depends on which you like more.

Good Luck deciding and BC is amazing!!!

Have a great time!!

-FantasiaMagic pixidust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!